Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Which Short Travel FS for when racing returns?
  • carbonfiend
    Free Member

Spark/Lux/Oiz/Supercalibre in no particular order. Availability & price depending.

mccraque

@blackmountainsrider – did you have the new one or the one from a couple of years back? I think they have stiffened up the rear triangle for more recent models. I have to say that lack of support is a worry if something goes wrong. My Specialized, when I have needed interaction with Spesh…the LBS and Spesh UK have sorted out within a week (a knackared dropper)

@branes
    – are you on the XC or the T?

branes

@mccraque 100mm XC, although it’s the same frame and can in theory be re-purposed to 120mm T setup too.

In contrast to blackmountainsrider I’ve not had a problem with the rear end or warranty service.

I got the extra doodah on the rear and linkage which visibly stiffens the rear end when installed. I think they all come with them now. I’m 60-65kg depending on the season though, so

I warrantied the X01 rear mech (crappy clutch) and the rear wheel (spokes a bit too short) both of which Saddleback handled no problem. I am local to them though with might help.

However regardless of Saddleback Intense have all gone offshore now to Spain I *think*, which post Brexit will probably be a PITA.

BearBack
    Free Member

Maybe it’ll be a 2022 season you hold out for as I reckon the new spark will be smashing!

mudeverywhere
    Free Member

Hopefully a new Anthem and Blur for 2022 as well. Both looking a bit old now.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Which Short Travel FS for when racing returns?’ is closed to new replies.