Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which Replacement Firm Mattress? Memory Foam?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Need a replacement small double mattress for a divan bed – any recommendations/links?
    Cheers

elzorillo
    Free Member

The missus recently bought a couple of memory foams.. To be honest I cant tell the difference.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I bought a good quality memory foam several years ago after a ‘nearly breaking my back bicycle related spine versus tree interface’ suffered serious back spasms pain etc and the difference the support offered by a memory foam mattress was incalculable.

trail_rat
    Free Member

i love the memory foam matress we got – cost more than the effing bed though 🙁 – danger of trying them out in the shop i guess.

Dont regret it at all.

If you really want a firm matress ill bring you back one of the 5 in my room here in turkmenistan – i believe they share alot in common with a breezeblock WRT firmness

hitman
    Free Member

I bought a good quality memory foam several years ago after a ‘nearly breaking my back bicycle related spine versus tree interface’ suffered serious back spasms pain etc and the difference the support offered by a memory foam mattress was incalculable.

sounds good – make and model?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I’ve been on one of these for the last couple of years – Back in Action Memory Foam. Can’t recommend it highly enough – I’d slept on much more expensive Tempur and don’t think they’re as good.

Really cheap memory foam like this Sleepeze are allright (SIL has one in guest room) but you get what you pay for.

headfirst
    Free Member

We’ve got one of the cheaper ones that simons links too. Before we got it I used to wake up with a stiff back every morning, but never since this purchase!

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Im 20stone n the wife is 8 stone, we both like firm matresses but didnt want the “roll in” problem as i kept waking her up getting in/out of bed, we have a extra firm silentnight pocket sprung q
    1200 springs, and a latex memory foam top which is half the overall thickness, very firm, best matress iv ever owned!! The latex aspect keeps u cool unlike some foams that get stuffy and hot, we got ours in kingsize in a argos sale, reduced from 550 to 300 with free delivery,

ericemel
    Free Member

I also got a back in action one – highly rated by me!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which Replacement Firm Mattress? Memory Foam?’ is closed to new replies.