Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Which rechargeable pressure washer ?
  • fivespot
    Free Member

Selling my Dirtworker (shameless add plug)to fund a more portable rechargeable one. Any good/bad ones out there, are they any betterer or worser 😕

fivespot
    Free Member

Nobody use one ? 😕

tortoisenothair
    Free Member
    fieldy
    Free Member

My main power wash has given up the ghost, so I’m looking for a replacement . May consider a portable unit??
    Sorry, doesn’t help much, but I’ll keep watching to see what suggestions come through.

zangolin
    Free Member

Nomad 18volt – not cheap but good quality – had one for a couple of years never let me down.
    http://www.nomad-direct.co.uk/index.php/products/nomad-18-v-cordless/c_1.html

DanW
    Free Member

The Nomad is excellent in all respects… besides perhaps the price, but it is worth every penny nevertheless.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    nickdavies

Nomad – I was sceptical and begrudged spending £200 at first but its worth every penny!
    Invaluable in winter for me as it means I can clean the bike before sticking it in the car as i can’t clean it at home, and on weekends it’ll happily clean quite a few bikes twice on a single charge – just add water!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

What’s wrong with one of those sprayers they use for creosote that you pump up and spray?

They’re about £5-£10

rendo
    Free Member

i use one of these which is great for both bikes and motorbikes, enough pressure to remove dirt but not get into bearings

this

smudge
    Free Member

Rendo,
    Those are in Wilkinsons for £10 here I have also adapted mine as a diy compressor for inflating tubeless tyres

wwaswas

I’m pleased with my Nomad.

If you use the Ryobi One+ battery powered tools it’s the same connector so you can buy a ‘bare’ Nomad and use your existing batteries.

fivespot
    Free Member

Cheers guys….looking towards the Nomad 🙂

travo
    Free Member
    scandal42
    Free Member

I have the Mobi v17 and I cannot ever understand how I got by without it.

I have no outside tap so it is a lifesaver to be able to fill it with water from the bath.

Also you can use water up to 70 degrees so the mud just peels off with ease.

17 litre capacity and built in battery.

I’m a poet and I just don’t know it (obviously I do)

fivespot
    Free Member

mmm…Mobi maybe 😐

jairaj

If the dirt worker runs off the 12v cigarette lighter socket then its pretty easy to make your own battery pack.

Pop into Maplins and buy a 12v lead acid battery and charger, some cable, spade connectors and a cigarette lighter connector. 2 mins with a soldering iron and you’ve got a battery pack for your washer

zerocool

My Mobi V17 has been going strong for 5 years now, and they offer great customer support. The newer one have improved connectors over mine as well. Only thing to go wrong was my mains charger dies, but as my garage flooded and it was submerged for a few days I’ll let them off. The battery is still good and holds enough water and charge to clean 3 caked in sh*t DH bikes

Tom KP

trail_rat
    Free Member

aldis finest weedsprayer kept 8 bikes clean as a whistle with minimal fuss at the puffer.

with the bonus of being ditch fillable 😀

cinnamon_girl

Still thinking about the Nomad, it’s the price that I don’t like!

Another thing that comes to mind for when bike has to go in car is suitability of a washing area. I really don’t want to hack off the locals by making a mess in their parking facility.

I guess a broom could be handy?

PaulB
    Free Member

Nomad here. Just the same as all other reviews and good to deal with. Would buy another.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Which rechargeable pressure washer ?’ is closed to new replies.