Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Which postal service for kids bike HELP!!!!
  • judy-rockshox
    Free Member

I have to send a kids bike. Anyone know which is the best service to use without extortionate prices? I’m going round in internet circles and getting nowhere at the moment!

takisawa2

Senditnow.com is Parcelforce. Used it dozens of times. They even collect from you & bring the labels if needed. Up to 35kg for about £12 or £14 for 48 or 24hr service. Can do it cheaper on parcel2go.co.UK, but Parcelforce is just easy. No measuring or weighing boxes, just box it up & book it in.

tinribz
    Free Member

Usually just take to the post office but if it’s bigger than a frame it can be a problem.

Sent a bike and a frame the other day using parcel2go, separate couriers, automatically gives you best price based on dimensions and weight. Pick-up included.

federalski
    Free Member

Just go down the Post Office and save any faff.

takisawa2

…& pay twice as much. 🙄

judy-rockshox
    Free Member

Thanks Taki, I took your advice and the bike is being collected tomorrow. £17 for a 24 hour delivery.

Can’t take it to the post office easily fedaralski as I don’t have a car and it’s not worth trying to carry a parcel that big. Also they are bloody expensive – thanks anyway.

shortcut

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Which postal service for kids bike HELP!!!!’ is closed to new replies.