Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Which one of you? Man went on a bike ride after 18 cans of super lager…
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

It’s unlikely to be anyone here if he actually rode a bike.

trail_rat
    Free Member

dunno going by facebook – could possibly be postie rich ?

avdave2

Isn’t that the minimum daily consumption in Blackpool?

DezB
    Free Member

I can only aspire to such behaviour.

cultsdave
    Free Member

I wouldn’t even be able to remove my own trousers let alone ride a bike after 18 pints!

DezB
    Free Member

And he removed his trousers after crashing into a tree!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Legend.

brakes
    Free Member

I imagine this to be Wiggo’s destiny.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I went on a bike ride after half a bottle of Gentleman Jim’s once, cost me a rear wheel and a fair bit of skin.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sir Digby Chicken Binners

malv173
    Free Member

I doff my cap to thee, Captain! Dun du lun, dun da da lun, etc!

matt_outandabout

I’d nominate him to new years honours…

teethgrinder

Drunk in charge of a pedal bike? Is that a thing? ****.

tjagain

Yup it is teethgrinder. However you have to be incapable of riding it. There is not a blood alcohol level specified so you have tobe very drunk ( and fail the attitude test) to be done for drunk on a bike

joshvegas
    Free Member

Not particulalry proud of this but I’ve cycled home so drunk that i couldn’t manage the stairs up to my flat and woke up asleep in the stairwell with the bike lying on me.

that was probably abut 5 pints.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I reckon I can cycle a straighter line than walk one after a few!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

A few years ago I started birthday drinkies very early, about halfway through the evening Frank the Hungarian turned up with Palinka shots.  Then we carried on in the pub.  I felt fine until I got on the saddle at closing time and had to ride down the road to the bridleway over the South Downs.  I zig zagged down the road into the hedge on either side before somehow getting up the flinty climb from Litlington to Lullington Heath before a final stagger/push up old kiln bottom climb and the a very speedy descent into Jevington, apparently riding through a bramble bush after failing to negotiate a bend at 30mph!  Not my finest hour.

pondo

I once set off to “ride” home from the pub and was awoken by a concerned passer-by lying, still clipped in, on the grass verge. Not a good look. 🙁

hols2
    Free Member

I reckon I can cycle a straighter line than walk one after a few!

Exactly, the faster you go, the more stable. Especially at 2 A.M. on icy cobblestones, as soon as you try and stop, you’re doomed, so just aim for space and keep pedaling.

funkmasterp

I remember being royally hammered and deciding to cycle to Blockbusters to get a film. Me in control and my friend on the back. Heading down a steep hill and it all seemed to be going fine. Next thing I know I’m heading down the hill on my side / face. Came to a rest, bike slowly slid past followed by my friend rolling like a rag doll.

To this day I have no idea what happened. When we returned with the film my mates mum was convinced we’d been in a fight. There were lots of cuts, bruises and road rash.

onehundredthidiot

I once got woop-wooped by the boys in blue at 2am. We established that I was perhaps a touch less than sober. They asked where I lived, within 2 miles, and let my tyres down. To this day I think that it was good policing. I had managed to get to the end of the car park when the chat took place.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Which one of you? Man went on a bike ride after 18 cans of super lager…’ is closed to new replies.