Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Which light I can buy in a shop?
  • somouk
    Free Member

Hi All,

My bro is coming down over xmas and we’re considering doing a night ride but I need a front light. This close to xmas I don’t think postage is an option so what light can I go and buy in the Midlands from a shop that will be suitable as a bar mounted light for the likes of Cannock.

Cheers,
    Mart

garage-dweller

Budget???
    I like my Exposure Maxx D butt is really not cheap.

somouk
    Free Member

I don’t really want to spend over £100 but I know that cuts out most of the Hope lights.

I do have a 200 lumen torch that will be helmet mounted to go with the bar light.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    garage-dweller

For sub 100 in a shop not sure you have many options tbh. Although I could be wrong.

I also have a hope vision 1 but no way I personally would want to rely on just that anywhere technical at night. For someone with mediocre reactions and similarly mediocre talents the beam is too narrow.

RustyMac

Is Smudge at MTBbatteries not down in that neck of the woods?

his website says he is in Lichfield.

If you are worried about postage try getting in contact with him, you may be able to collect a light if you are local.

http://www.mtbbatteries.co.uk/mountain-bike-lights/

kayak23

C&B seen…

Last postage day is 20th, brilliant lights and fast delivery.
    I have a feeling they’re based in the Midlands too but I can’t find an address or owt..

Edit – I might have been thinking of mtb batteries as mentioned above being in the Midlands. But still, postage is still an option.

nickdavies

Smudge at mtbbatteries in Lichfield so only 15mins from the trails at Cannock. Couple of lights under £100.

somouk
    Free Member

Hmmmm, sounds like I need to get in touch with Smudge!

stevied
    Free Member

Good idea..he’ll see you right!

cyclistm
    Free Member

Yeah, have a chat with mtbbatteries

smudge
    Free Member

Somouk.

Give me a ring or send me an email tomorrow and no problems catching up and sorting you out light wise.

Thanks for the mentions guys 🙂

CraigW
    Free Member
    core

Who’s the other guy on here doing lights? Olly? Anybody know what is eBay username is?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Which light I can buy in a shop?’ is closed to new replies.