Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • which guide for cross country riding in Morzine?
  • JimSu
    Free Member

As it says who do you recomend for a weeks XC in Morzine?

Jim

z1ppy

endlessrides seemed decent enough, but the trouble is Morzine is very DH orientated, I’d look at Les Arcs when I go to the Alps again (for more XC riding)

nickc

2nd Endlessrides. About the best for Morzine and the PDS area. Disagree about the DH oriented though, there are some amazing XC routes all over that area.

greasystain
    Free Member

We went with FLOW last year. Did a fabulous ride across the Col de Cou.

heihei

2nd the Guy’s at Flow – pun intended.

z1ppy

to be fair Nickc, I’m not saying the isn’t an XC in the area, just that it’s more DH orientated area & so for XC I’d look at Les Arcs as a better option.

nickc

fair ‘nough.

JimSu
    Free Member

how long is the transfer to Les Arc? I fancied the closeness to Genevre of Morzine.

JimSu
    Free Member

Any recomendations for who to go to Les Arc with?

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

trailaddiction

Tracey

Been with Flow 2 times and they are first class and very professional. If you fancy Morzine book with them you wont be disappointed

Tracey

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Cheers for the recommendations guys. I’ll third them 🙂

If you do have any questions JimSu, let met know!

The Morzine vs Les Arcs thing – they’re different places. you should ride them both – Morzine this year, Les Arcs the next! It’s kind of like comparing Wales to Scotland – both great places to ride!

Cheers
    Guy

endlessride
    Free Member

Thanks nickc and z1ppy for the recommendations. Don’t get hung up on the Morzin = DH argument, I’m no downhiller, in fact I don’t think I did a complete descent of the Morzine DH course at all last year and it finishes yards from the chalet. There is a ton of XC riding to do in this area. all the best http://www.endlessride.com, PS my favorite non Morzine destination so far is Alp d’Huez in good weather or Chamonix in September.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘which guide for cross country riding in Morzine?’ is closed to new replies.