Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Which free / cheap online room planning software with 1:100 scale exporting???
  • DrP

For a planning application (work) I need to submit “1 electronic or 3 paper scale plans of the layout, 1:50 or 1:100 scale”.

I’ve measured up the rooms (only 4 or them!!) , and have stuck them into some really good iPad software called keyplan (really good in the sense it’s user friendly, and able to manipulate plans in 3d etc, but CAN’T export to the ‘professional’ scale/standards I imagine planning are looking for).

I guess I need some architecture software to make PROPER 2d plans for the planning office – as this is likely to be the only job I’ll ever need this for, i guess cheap/free software would be of much use…

Alternatively…any architects/architectural technicians out there fancy helping out for some £££???

Like I say, I’ve got the drawings (to ‘a scale’, with the measurements next to each wall) but need it to be ‘professinal’….

Cheers for any help!!

DrP

joshvegas
    Free Member

Email what you have to me and i’ll take a look.

Howevver draftsite is good and free and really not very taxing.

If its only a bit of work you can donate some money to a charity of your choice  as a fee.

But i wouldn’t be able to do it until next week.

footflaps

For a planning application (work) I need to submit “1 electronic or 3 paper scale plans of the layout, 1:50 or 1:100 scale”.

I’ve always just used PPT and submitted very basic drawings….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Which free / cheap online room planning software with 1:100 scale exporting???’ is closed to new replies.