• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by jeb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • which frame protection film …?
  • jeb

Hello

Looking for some protection film to wrap a new mach pivot 6 carbon frame….. what good, anything at a good price around ?….

i have seen invinciframe…. nice fit… but a bit pricey…..

Thanks ….

frogstomp

You’ve spent loads on a frame. Get the Invinciframe (sic) – it’s worth it.

Akers

Get the Invisiframe. Does a great job for the money. Fits perfectly. Welcome to the Mach 6 club!

Alex

I just did my Ripley last night with invisiframe. All my bikes are covered in it. The reasons are

a) it’s a superbly cut kit. Covers all the areas you want it to including many that would be very difficult to do without creating your own templates.

b) it’s easy to apply once you get the idea. Takes about 2-2.5 hours for me but I try to be methodical and patient so there are no air bubbles visible.

c) it works really well. Sure like any tape it’ll get mud underneath eventually but I’ve found it very durable and definitely protected my bikes from both rock strokes and shorts/cable rub.

d) The instructions actually make sense and if not Lee will help you out.

e) Other tapes seem a lot thicker (for the same protection) and require heat to fit. I like the compliance of whatever Lee uses and the fact it goes on (and comes off) with just soapy water.

£80 might seem expensive but as said ^^ compared to the frame it’s not.

weatheredwannabe
    Free Member

I love the patterned look, makes your bike different from the masses. clicky

jeb

oh man…… guys thanks a lot for your cool informative answers …especially u Alex …nice …. i will order some invinsiframe asap!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘which frame protection film …?’ is closed to new replies.