• This topic has 33 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Taff.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • which forums do you spend the most time in?
  • racefaceec90

obviously apart from this one 😉 i am very sad/nerdy and spend most of my time either on the bethesda forums (the elder scrolls),lemon amiga/c64 sites,setting a scene (bike forum in wiltshire/south west) and youtube. 🙂

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Here and a handful of drawing and art forums. Occasionally lurk on computer games ones but they tend to be full of teenagers squabbling 🙂

michaelmcc
    Free Member

mtbr.

Duggan

Just this one and Football365 pretty much covers it for me.

wonnyj
    Free Member

Thought you meant bike, chat or for sale. That does cover it for me, unless I’ve a prob with the car.

Used to be on ukrgb a lot but got sick of the self appointed forum heros and village mentality.

ratherbeintobago

This one, and DnUK.

Andy

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

this one, and mtbr

downshep

Other? What is this other of which you speak?

allthepies
    Free Member

Here and Jims Beer Kit 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

I’m waiting for the second coming of chocolatefoot

rephlexer

isitnormal, watmm & twoism

but mainly here (for a premium tragicomic middle class dilemma fest)

druidh
    Free Member

Here, mlehworld and the occasional dabble on the Bikeradar Road (Tour & Sportive) sections.

bullheart
    Free Member

Here and LFGSS.

ton

here, yacf and ctc.

crush83
    Free Member

Here
    Driftworks
    Sxoc
    Club jap
    Skyline owners club
    Gtr.co.uk

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Here and Jims Beer Kit, occasionally lurk at Fixed Gear Gallery forum, started looking at Edinburgh Fixed Gear, though heehaw happens there. Also Bikeradar Pro Race le dopage scandals and lance-bashing, and the Girls in Knitwear thread in Cake Stop.

Cougar

http://www.mono.org, here, androidforums.com, sfx.co.uk…

sc-xc

Here
    Yacht owners forum
    Ferrari.co.uk
    Hotgirlfriends
    I’ve got a big house
    Myprivatjet.net/chat

Etc

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Here
    MTBE
    Bkikeradar mtb section, specifically the crudcatcher
    Stourbridge CC
    Pinkbike, but don’t bother with the forum.

razor1548
    Free Member
    Solo
    Free Member

which forums do you spend the most time in?

😉

derekrides
    Free Member

Mumsnet

spacemonkey

I’m waiting for the second coming of chocolatefoot

Hmm, that was a right seedy place back in the day. Some good riders in their bunch though.

Hohum
    Free Member

As well as visiting this site I also have a passion for weather (www.ukweatherworld.co.uk) and hardy tropical gardening (www.hardytropicals.co.uk and http://www.growingontheedge.net) and a bit of car detailing (www.detailingworld.co.uk) and shaving (www.theshavingroom.co.uk).

All quite niche/geeky/nerdy hobbies, but do I care? Do I heck 😆

Kato

Pistonheads and Sketchy

Cletus

Cisco NetPro

chalkntrees
    Free Member

here & ukbouldering.

CountZero

This one, and several blogs; edc.com, boingboing.net, and kategriffin.net

Zoolander
    Free Member

Here and Bluekipper.

rewski
    Free Member

motionographer, soundcloud.com and mnml.nl – for deep house music lovers. I’m an ex dj, here’s a recent mix.

Garry_Lager

Various ones – including kipper now and again (Hi Zoolander :)). One bridge forum I post on (bbo) is interesting because it’s one of those internet forums that have genuine experts as active posters, so the casual player (me) can interact with the absolute top men of the game. The signal to noise quality of posts is amazingly high for the internet.

It’s a bit like posting on here ‘any tips for setting up the rear shock – what works for you?’ and having Gee Atherton and Steve Peat weigh in with some advice. Plus a complete absence of biscuit-ersed ‘who cares just enjoy yourself’ type posts.
    Ironically, this can be a little unhelpful as true experts are often playing a different game to us amateurs. But it’s still very cool to interact and hear what they think.

Woody
    Free Member

Retrobike (more recently), MTBR, RFOC (motorbike) an UK Cougar if I need something for the car.

spacemonkey

Redcafe is probably the only other one these days. Do subscribe to about 200+ feeds though, so that’s how I keep in touch with the stuff I want to know about/share.

Taff
    Free Member

Here only now as the crowd seem such a good bunch. Used to be a member of pug306.net and then 206info.co.uk and also southerndownhill but no longer bother with them as I have other things to do… like annoy people on here asking about DX magicshine lights.. then which helmet light.. then ask every question humanly possible about them…

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘which forums do you spend the most time in?’ is closed to new replies.