Which bit of the "stick is too big" did you fail to understand…

Home Forum Chat Forum Which bit of the "stick is too big" did you fail to understand…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Which bit of the "stick is too big" did you fail to understand…
  • oldnick

Go on dad, throw it!

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

I’d be more tempted to throw it at that ghostly headless dog prowling around in the background.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

That’s a tiny dog.

jock-muttley

I’d be more tempted to throw it at that ghostly headless dog prowling around in the background.

that’ll be our Milly the lab then 😛

CountZero

He’s just ambitious, is all. 😀

jock-muttley

hey testosterone doesn’t even come into it… he is an ikkle girly..

I reckon it’s a Aussie thing (she is a Kelpie)..

“nah mate, that’s not a stick THIS is a stick”

samuri

The dogs are far away

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

We had collie / lab cross to whom that would only be an entry level stick. He’d stagger a long with great long poles he’d find, whacking other walkers on the backs of the knees as he passed them. With really long ones if he clipped one end on a tree (or walker) he’d start to helicopter.

tutgareth

I wish my dog liked sticks, no interest whatsoever!(strange boy) Though tennis balls and frisbee’s are a different matter!!

Yep, same as maccruiskeen here. Surprised ours has never broken his neck- idiot!

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

tutgareth That can be a blessing. My sister had a collie that needed an emergency operation on a bank holiday due to running into a thrown stick that had lodged upright in the ground. Mouth pierced and nearly killed himself on it, unusual for a collie to be so dumb.

Always check that you stick has no sharp bits and lob them underarm folks if the ground is soft.

Premier Icon Capt. Kronos
    Subscriber

You say that Sandwich… but my collie is always doing stupid stuff like that 😉

I think he missed the intelligence queue when they made him!

jock-muttley

I think he missed the intelligence queue when they made him!

No that is exclusively a lab thing…. actually pointing in the right direction when the ball is thrown is what we term “advanced lambador”….

rusty90

I reckon it’s a Aussie thing (she is a Kelpie).

Ah, Kelpies. I used to have one, a seriously tough dog. They don’t quite have the work ethic of a Border Collie though.

Farmer – “Quick, the sheep have escaped, we need to fetch them back in”
    Border Collie – “Please boss, I’ll do it, let me do it, please boss”
    Kelpie – “Don’t look at me mate, I didn’t leave the ‘kin gate open”

donald

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3WQYyy7nA[/video]

You need a safety stick to avoid injury. these were featured on Crufts a couple of years. I swear I fell off my seat laughing.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Which bit of the "stick is too big" did you fail to understand…’ is closed to new replies.