Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Where’s the thread about “new site theme feedback”?
  • keithb

Where’s the sticky thread for feedback on the new “theme”? I wanted to leave some positive feedback and some constructive opinion, but it seems to have disappeared? Can’t find it in my profile comments either.

Thanks for the “back to top” and blue oval menu at the bottom of the page by the way. Could they go above the comment box for us lurkers? Easily missed on mobile if you’re now used to having to scroll back to the top of the thread to get back to the forum overview.

The bold type for thread titles to indicate it is a link to the thread works, but feels a bit harsh/shouty. Couldn’t it just be underlined like the other links? And the double arrows still don’t shout “goto last post” toe…

Ta
    Keith

cb200
    Free Member
    simondbarnes

There is a search function at the top of the forum 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DickBarton

Not liking the bold titles…haven’t worked out what they do, they don’t seem to unfold if you’ve visited…so off to the feedback thread for it to be disregarded (as I suspect it is just.me so a massive minority).

keithb

Thanks. Given all the previous comments about no being able to search in “overview”, and not knowing which of the forums the thread was in, and that search box not being clear whether it’s a site-wide or forum only search, I looked for it in my recent comments, to no avail. Thanks for finding it though!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Where’s the thread about “new site theme feedback”?’ is closed to new replies.