Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Where’s the Princess Eugenie wedding thread?
  • rene59
    Free Member

3 times you say.  You need to get a new calculator if 66 is 3 x 62

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-much-money-tourists-spend-country/

This one is more up to date. We seem to have lost our ability to squeeze as much out of our visitors than 2 years prior.

Map: The World’s Top Countries for Tourism

We extract $1361 per visitor compared to France’s $698 although we should both ask Austriala for tips as they manage a whopping $4734.

johnx2
    Free Member

I said visits. France gets 86m, England gets 36m, though we do milk the buggers harder as has been noted. Anyway, my main point is that we need to chop off some royal heads, that might attract a few more.

rene59
    Free Member

Anyway, my main point is that we need to chop off some royal heads, that might attract a few more.

By my calculation, chopping of their heads would be worth an extra £50B a year to the UK economy. Not to mention the one off windfall for the broadcasting rights.

Esme
    Free Member

Well, I’m impressed that Eugenie deliberately chose a dress which revealed her spinal surgery scar (allegedly).  I suspect most women would have covered up.

Northwind

Aye, me too, mostly I’d be happy enough if the royal family were all crushed in a freak ivory backscratcher collapse but actually that’s a pretty badass thing to do.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Where’s the Princess Eugenie wedding thread?’ is closed to new replies.