Where’s the Princess Eugenie wedding thread?

Home Forum Chat Forum Where’s the Princess Eugenie wedding thread?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Where’s the Princess Eugenie wedding thread?
  • Gunz

I searched and couldn’t find one.  Well done everyone, keep it up.

Keep looking. It’s there. It’s mostly about the cake

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

I searched and found this one. You’ve let the side down.

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

The wedding is in Windsor Castle.

HTHs

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

HTHs

HRHs, surely?

I didn’t actively look for it but saw ‘how much is this bastid costing?’ so had a look.

Wish I hadn’t.

I think the private bits get paid for by Her Maj/family but security is paid for by the police=taxpayer=us.

I object to that.

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

Granny gives them her blessing.

Someones hat flew off.

ITV have a tent on the green with some fawning pansies gushing over the dresses and hats.

#WFH has its benefits 🤪

Premier Icon eddiebaby
    Subscriber

fawning pansies

Well you’ve just made your reservation for Hell.

jekkyl

Future little king in shorts playing 2nd fiddle to some 2 bit royal.

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

parasites.

Coyote

Parasites. Very wealthy parasites but parasites nonetheless.

If they want to ponce around in fancy dress then that’s fine, just don’t expect the rest of us to pay for your little parties. The monarchy belongs in the distant past and the sooner it is consigned to history the better. Vile creatures.

jekkyl

I always get immediately intensely angry when I see queen and Phil lowering themselves to wave at the public, like wtf do you think you are, you’ve done nothing cept be born. They’re scum.  The Queen has the sort of wealth that could make real changes to people’s lives but does nothing with it yet claims to care for her subjects, is she not wracked with guilt at being so disgustingly wealthy while people are dirt poor ‘oh have a wave from my gloved hand while I glide past in a car worth more than your house peasants’ makes me **** sick….. Anyway… wasn’t the dress nice

drnosh

Future little king in shorts playing 2nd fiddle to some 9th bit royal.

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

James Blunts there, and that therrr Robbie Williams bloke.

So, drink/drugs and a sing song later then.🤪💪👌🍆

Jack Whitehall too, so a giggle for the oldies and no doubt one or two trewser jugglers for the kids entertainment before bed.

😳🤔

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

you’ve done nothing cept be born

and worked till you are into your 90’s…

I think the private bits get paid for by Her Maj/family but security is paid for by the police=taxpayer=us.

I object to that.

If they want to ponce around in fancy dress then that’s fine, just don’t expect the rest of us to pay for your little parties. The monarchy belongs in the distant past and the sooner it is consigned to history the better. Vile creatures.

Pretty sure she’s sufficiently distant a relation to not be being paid a stipend? That only applies to the monarch, their kids, the 1st in lines’s kids, their kids etc (so Harry’s kids won’t be paid either).

I’m not fussed about paying for security, it’s a necessity as inevitably it’ll be a target of unwanted attention (and wanted crowds), and by the above argument “they’ve done nothing to deserve it” so like most things the state pays for “to each according to their need”.

Premier Icon kilo
    Subscriber

Shop, office or factory work?

Coyote

Yeah, tough old life innit…

Very annoying use of public funds.

That Geoff bloke couldn’t get a major royal cos Will’s and H are already married. So he made do with the less ugly of two minor female royals.

kerley

I don’t support the idea of a Royal Family but I am not bothered by them either.  They bring money into the country via tourism.  Add that up over the years and see if it nets out against the cost of them.  A few years ago I saw some estimates where the UK was making money by having the Royal Family.

Plus they bring happiness to a lot of people in the UK.

If a country needs a head of state (I’m not 100pc sure it does) then an unelected one who is completely a-political and selected by a total accident of birth strikes me as far better than any alternative I can think of. How many USA Presidents would we want as head of state? Would we want a Trump? Would May or Corbyn be good heads of state?

I certainly don’t begrudge them money – they almost literally live their entire lives in prison.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

I hate Robbie Williams. I hate James Blunt(‘s music) and I have no interest in royal weddings.

So there’s no way I’m contributing to this nonsense. Not blimmin likely.

That Geoff bloke couldn’t get a major royal cos Will’s and H are already married. So he made do with the less ugly of two minor female royals.

I do admire the shear amount of bitterness/bitchyness that comes out in these threads about people we’ve never met! It’s on a par with what most people would deride the Daily Mail’s sidebar of shame for!

you’ve done nothing cept be born.  They’re scum.  The Queen has the sort of wealth that could make real changes to people’s lives but does nothing with it yet claims to care for her subjects, is she not wracked with guilt at being so disgustingly wealthy while people are dirt poor

I especially admire the STW demographic* (middle class, high income, over feed, white, males) for moaning about others winning the ‘being born rich/lucky lottery’. Let’s be honest here, most of the parents on here probably give their kids enough pocket money to send some underprivileged 3rd world kid to school and own an n+1 winter hack bike that would pay for a well in the village.

*I have no idea how representative of this demographic Jekkyl is.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

as I was departing , I saw this

they almost literally live their entire lives in prison

What utter bollocks 😆 Almost literally.

as I was departing , I saw this

<em class=”bbcode-em”>they almost literally live their entire lives in prison

What utter bollocks  Almost literally.

Have a read up on St James Palace. A load of them live there together for security reasons. It’s a bloody prison.

Surely nobody’s going to argue the Royals are free? They certainly couldn’t do anything I’m planning to do this weekend.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Quite why they chose someone describing a fraudster about to commit a fraud as one of their readings I have no idea…

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

They certainly couldn’t do anything I’m planning to do this weekend.

Now curious about what OutofBreath is getting up to this weekend…:)

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Now curious about what OutofBreath is getting up to this weekend

Celebrity dogging is a bit high risk…

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

Cara Delevingne seems to have stolen the wedding in her top hat n tails

👍

Now curious about what OutofBreath is getting up to this weekend…:)

Stuff that takes very little cash but does require the ability to leave the house at the time of my choosing and mix randomly with other people!

johndoh

There is that – I don’t mind Madge as she has always worked her arse off. I am sure some days she’d like to just sit in her dressing gown all day eating Doritos, drinking diet Coke and watching shit daytime telly, not having to sit out yet another painful State dinner surrounded by those fawning pansies already mentioned.

However, the rest of ’em – pretty much all very dislikable.

Celebrity dogging is a bit high risk…

To be fair, dogging is something they probably *could* do ‘cos nobody is going to believe a load of Doggers claiming they spit roasted her Maj.

Fergie, on the other hand…

😀

johnx2

They bring money into the country via tourism.  Add that up over the years and see if it nets out against the cost of them.  A few years ago I saw some estimates where the UK was making money by having the Royal Family.

Plus they bring happiness to a lot of people in the UK.

Hmm. France gets about three times more visitors. It would make me happy to adopt their approach to royalty…

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

There is that – I don’t mind Madge as she has always worked her arse off. I am sure some days she’d like to just sit in her dressing gown all day eating Doritos, drinking diet Coke and watching shit daytime telly, not having to sit out yet another painful State dinner surrounded by those fawning pansies already mentioned.

However, the rest of ’em – pretty much all very dislikable.

Well this, kinda sums it up.

But both Wills n Harry have done more for the public view of them than the previous GunnSelling/Oil Baron fawning pansie.

IMO

Still, nice kids. They all looked soooooo cute.

I guess I’m more bothered by the ITV lot profusely gushing every shiny shoe wearing grey tailed penguin and his arm candy.

Any one want to gate crash the party ?

🤣

jekkyl

Fair point tinas but although I could probably give more to charity than I do I do not unfortunately have enough to make a real difference to people’s lives. How about a slimmed down royalty, give all the wealth away and sell most of the property and land and use towards the NHS or some other suitable cause? It could be used to pay the brexshit bill? 😆

rene59

The fascination with the royal family is something I’ll never understand. I just don’t see why anyone would look up to them or aspire to be them. I’d do away with them in a heartbeat yet there are people out there who would willingly give up their lives for them. Bonkers.

kerley

Hmm. France gets about three times more visitors. It would make me happy to adopt their approach to royalty…

3 times you say.  You need to get a new calculator if 66 is 3 x 62

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-much-money-tourists-spend-country/

Hmm. France gets about three times more visitors.

That’s cos of the weather, wine, food, scenery & the Alps. NOT to see the King/Queen of France. Although some of the ex royal palaces probably bring a bit of money in through tourism.

If we didn’t have a royal family we wouldn’t get anywhere near as many Americans coming over.

Lets get rid of the royal family!

Boba Fatt

Cara Delevingne seems to have stolen the wedding in her top hat n tails

Do you mean the “It’s not about me but I want to be the center of attention” award?

Gunz

I searched and couldn’t find one.  Well done everyone, keep it up.

I think you’ve all missed the point, please desist.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.