Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Where's the Monday Night Pub Ride thread?
  • littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Must say though, thanks very muchly to xherbivorex for showing me round the riding at Phillip Park. I am very impressed. It was a brilliant evening on some rather stunning local gems. I ride ‘small local stuff’ all over the UK when I get chance (thanks to work travels) and can honestly say this is one of my favourite places I have seen so far. I just love the feel of the place, and the trails were very well constructed. Can’t wait to get back!

It was a great evening, nothing like splashing about in the rain, seeing urban foxes, toads, rabbits, graveyards, not ending up on the M60 hard shoulder/in a river – all whilst the rest of the world were stuck in front of the telly. 😀

binners

We’ve just got really good pubs up here too. That serve home-made pies, that beckon to us with their siren calls, gradually wearing down our usually hardened steely northern resolve. Ahem…. thats my story and I’m sticking with it 😛

Harry_the_Spider

Did you get to the pub?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

the pub?
    we were stood outside it for a bit.
    personally, i don’t think i’d have got in with the amount of mud that was on my clothes, i was caked with the stuff!

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

I got to a Travelodge

Does that count?

binners

It depends. Did you bring your own plate?

Bregante

simmy – Member
    Anyone out tommorow ( Thursday ) night ?

Rivi, prestwich etc ?

Love to simmy but the wife’s got some sort of annual meeting or something 😯

simmy
    Free Member

simmy – Member
    Anyone out tommorow ( Thursday ) night ?
    Rivi, prestwich etc ?

Love to simmy but the wife’s got some sort of annual meeting or something

No probs

I managed to get off work early just I’ve just been out on a local loop. Was a good sunset as well.

No wildlife apart from some guy walking his dog in the pitch black in the middle of the fields. Don’t know who was most surprised, him, the dog or me 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Where's the Monday Night Pub Ride thread?’ is closed to new replies.