Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Wheres the dry cold weather gone?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Went out on the bike last night in sub zero temperatures. Got up this morning to go for a run and its raining 🙁

*looks out of window*

Nope, fookin freezin here…

pedalhead
    Free Member

Yup, freezing fog here in the Shire (of Oxford). Out for an 80 mile ride in an hour, brrrrr

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

York shire is raining 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

Complete white out here brrrr!

Just about to get into a lovely warm bed – with another tot of Jura….

(won’t be quite as smug at 8pm, when I’m getting ready for a cold night shift on the M1)

trail_rat
    Free Member

Rained then frozen up here !

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

There’s a frost so hard it’s looking like light snowfall here in Hampshire. See? We always get the better weather darn sarf! 🙂

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Looking lovely here in Dundee. Hopefully it’ll stay cold enough for my Dunkeld ride to be nice and frozen…

legend
    Free Member

Rained last night here, then froze. Riding/walking/driving is likely to be interesting!

johnj2000
    Free Member

Currently in Berlshire in a hotel, driving back to Hampshire later and thinking of a SDW ride. Sounds like it could be a slippy one PeterPoddy?

jools182
    Free Member

I know

what a bastard

was looking forward to some hard frozen trails at weekend and its been raining all night 🙁

ahsat

Its 2 degrees here (Newcastle) and looks like its going to be a mud bath rather than yesterday dry and frozen while i was at work 🙁

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Currently in Berlshire in a hotel, driving back to Hampshire later and thinking of a SDW ride. Sounds like it could be a slippy one PeterPoddy?

Just about to head out in North Hampshire (the sandy free-draining bit), but planning on riding near Arundel tomorrow. Hoping the clay on the SDW may be frozen by then, but I suspect that is very wishful thinking!

fazzini

It’s not windy..so who cares what else the weather has for us? Mud is your friend.

johnj2000
    Free Member

[list][/quote]Just about to head out in North Hampshire (the sandy free-draining bit), but planning on riding near Arundel tomorrow. Hoping the clay on the SDW may be frozen by then, but I suspect that is very wishful thinking

I went out from Amberley a couple of weekends ago offthebrakes. I looked like a swamp monster when I returned I was covered in clay from head to toe. Good fun though.

grum
    Free Member

There’s a frost so hard it’s looking like light snowfall here in Hampshire. See? We always get the better weather darn sarf!

It’s been cold, clear and sunny here in Lancaster for several days now. I can see snow on the high fells in the Lakes from my bathroom window. 😉

doom_mountain

Keswick is cold and frosty, trails are crispy 😀

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

just done road ride in oxfordshire, puddles at roadside in shade of hedges still frozen at 3pm so I would have thought off road would be similar?

Rain in the west tomorrow, 10C and wet on Monday apparently.

jam-bo

Wet, cold and miserable in Devon now. Fortunately only started as I got back to the car.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Wheres the dry cold weather gone?’ is closed to new replies.