• This topic has 39,835 replies, 1,030 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 39,441 through 39,480 (of 39,836 total)
  • The Coronavirus Discussion Thread.
  • Poopscoop

@roger melrose

In fairness, I do know there is a link between the vaccine and the risk of priapisms in men.

I, for instance, went to have my injection at the clinic near me and tripped at the entrance, dropped my penis on the floor and smashed the bloody thing to pieces.

I’m now waiting for a penile implant.

All due to the bloody vaccine and Bill Gates.😠

hightensionline

https://www.private-eye.co.uk/issue-1592/columnists

As for vaccine- related deaths, ONS data show just 52 deaths in England and Wales where Covid-19 vaccines were the underlying cause between March 2020 and December 2022. More than 150m vaccine doses were administered in that time.

This doesn’t mean ONS data is perfect or vaccine-related deaths haven’t been missed, but we’d need to be missing a lot of them for vaccines to be causing significant excess deaths. Or maybe they’re not.

grahamt1980

Please give a reference and evidence for your 1 in 800 claim, otherwise f off

thepurist

Any update on your claims about the BHFs funding sources?

martinhutch

So, should we ‘do our own research’ when it comes to your 1 in 800 claim? <pen hovers over bingo card>

tjagain

So Roger – on this thread we have real experts like TiRed and folk like me with a bit of education in healthcare and epidemiology ( retired nurse some basic training in epidemiology and risk assessment in healthcare) I have at lest as much expertise as “Dr” John Campbell and certainly enough to spot basic errors that he makes

Now whats your qualification and education that means you are able to refute folk with real knowledge and expertise some of whom ( not me) are accepted experts?

You need a little knowledge to be able to critically analyse research.  so come on – whats your expertise in healthcare, epidemiology and medical research?  You must have some surely?

Edit – I am assuming you have also some training in understanding medical research papers to allow yo to work out which ones have reliable methodology?

so come on – please inform us of your knowledge base that allows you to refute the scientific consensus on this topic

theotherjonv

Funnily enough, it’s only a vaccine harm if you know to actually look for this.

So am I interpreting right. 1 in 200 people have been hospitalised because of vaccination, but we won’t actually find any data to support that because these are hospitalisations that are being reported due to other causes but are really due to the vaccine? Is that what you comment insinuates?

Allow me then to clarify further. If this is due to vaccination, then the 2.8M est. hospitalisations would be in excess of the normal population. Because it’s the vaccine that causes it, right?

There are around 141,000 hospital beds in the UK (20/21 data) and routinely the NHS is at or close to capacity.

Where are all these 2.8M extra people being hospitalised?

olddog

Well as this thread is back. I’ve just tested positive for COVID for the first time today. Symptoms since Tuesday – feel absolutely shite, particularly a ridiculously sore throat. Quadruple vaxxed. That’ll teach me to go on holidaym

roger melrose
    Free Member

This any good to you?

Dorect from the German Health Minister

the-muffin-man

Well as this thread is back. I’ve just tested positive for COVID for the first time today.

Apparently there’s a new spike in Covid cases going on.

roger melrose
    Free Member

Well as this thread is back. I’ve just tested positive for COVID for the first time today. Symptoms since Tuesday – feel absolutely shite, particularly a ridiculously sore throat. Quadruple vaxxed. That’ll teach me to go on holidaym

Why the hell are you still testing?

Whilst we’re on anecdotes though, myself and my partner have never been vaccinated. We have had Covid once each, was little worse than a moderate cold. Not had it again since so far as we know. That said, we know loads of vaccinated folk who keep on getting it time after time. Perhaps they are testing more?

the-muffin-man

Where are all these 2.8M extra people being hospitalised?

They’re being hidden in secret underground hospitals. Durrr!

Jamze

My understanding of the 1 in 800 figure is that it is Adverse Events of Special Interest from the trials. Note this can include non-serious. This has morphed into hospitalisations, often quoted by Bridgen etc.

Adverse Event of Special Interest (AESI) means: serious or non-serious adverse that is one of scientific and medical concern specific to the sponsor’s product for which ongoing monitoring and rapid communication by the investigator to the sponsor can be appropriate.

roger melrose
    Free Member

No comment on what the German Health minister said theotherjonv?

Poopscoop

roger melrose
    Free Member

This any good to you?

I never heard of UnHerd, so I Googled them. They introduce themselves as “Challenging the herd with new and bold thinking in philosophy, politics and culture.” My first reaction was … what about facts? I gamely decided to brouse around and see what they had to offer. I was not wrong. The site is filled with “essays,” “opinion pieces,” and “Analysis.” They are far more concerned with thoughts, culture, feelings, and perspective. Facts, or at least the ones that do not support their postulates, take second fiddle.

Bingo! But instead of sheeple, we have “the herd!”
    Huzzah!

grahamt1980

This any good to you?

No actually, that says sae’s at 1 in 5000 and ae’s at 1 in 2000. Nothing about hospitalisation, and an sae does not automatically result in hospitalisation.

Got a better reference?

martinhutch

No 1 in 800 hospitalisation figure in what you linked. Not even close.

Any update on your claims about the BHFs funding sources?

He’s moved on from that. And we should too, out of respect for the principle that it was only said for a bit of impact, rather than having any facts backing it up.

roger melrose
    Free Member

No 1 in 800 hospitalisation figure in what you linked. Not even close.

The figures are up for debate. This is exactly why it needs investigating properly. But the evidence is stacking up against the ‘safe and effective’ narrative we have been spun. Which ever way you look at it, it’s not looking good for the vaccines or the vaccinated.

Poopscoop

The figures are up for debate. This is exactly why it needs investigating properly. But the evidence is stacking up against the ‘safe and effective’ narrative we have been spun. Which ever way you look at it, it’s not looking good for the vaccines or the vaccinated.

martinhutch

roger melrose
    Free Member
    The figures are up for debate.

So, currently non-existent then?

grahamt1980

Get in the **** sea. Get your points blown up by your own data, so you back track and hide by saying you need more data.
    Either get real information or **** off with your conspiracy shit

Jamze

How can figures be up for debate? Either 1 in 800 folks ended up in hospital, or they didn’t.

roger melrose
    Free Member

This official report from Australia tells you all you need to know about the efficacy (or lack of it) of the vaccines.

Scroll down to Page 4 for the table by vaccination dose where you can compare the numbers:

Official NSW data

Funnily enough, this was the last report NSW health published including vaccine status. I wonder why?

tjagain

Roger – please.  what is your expertise as in the posts above?

We need to know to judge the validity of your posts.

Poopscoop

roger melrose
    Free Member
    This official report from Australia tells you all you need to know about the efficacy (or lack of it) of the vaccines.

I for one feel like I’m on holiday!

Ive just been to Sweden, America, Germany and now Australia!

Lucky I’m vaccinated so I can go to all those destinations.👍😂

tjagain

My understanding of the 1 in 800 figure is that it is Adverse Events of Special Interest from the trials. Note this can include non-serious. This has morphed into hospitalisations, often quoted by Bridgen etc.

I had adverse effects from my vaccination.  I had a sore arm and spiked a temperature for a few hours.  dunno if that counts as “of special interest”  Are folk like me are in that 1;800 number?

martinhutch

<Shifts argument to efficacy rather than safety>

theotherjonv

No comment on what the German Health minister said theotherjonv

I did post but had a 502 error. Reposting now, but others have said similar

Just out of interest, why do you edit your links in that way. Your Lauterback link is to “Unherd”, why do you seem keen to hide that point?

There’s nothing in that link supporting your 1/800 per dose claim. The numbers say adverse effects totalling 300,000 (prob true – I had an advesre effect – a runny nose and sore arm) at a rate of 1/500, and serious adverse effects 1/5000. Not hospitalisations, and not at a rate of 1/800?

Where are these extra 2.8M people being hospitalised.  No comment on that from you?

[edit – ah, the figures are now ‘up for debate’ are they! They’re certainly something up IMHO – made up]

roger melrose
    Free Member

Roger – please. what is your expertise as in the posts above?

We need to know to judge the validity of your posts.

What are you doubting about the Australian report I posted?

Are you saying that this is not a valid report by default – that the data is somehow not valid?

Or are you trying to say that this is not valid because someone without a PHD in whatever you deem an acceptable subject happened to have posted the data on this form?

gobuchul
    Free Member

Can someone explain to me why there was a conspiracy to lock down the country and inject everyone with a useless and dangerous vaccine?

What was the point? For shits and giggles? To “control” us? To start the New World Order?

if it wasn’t to control the spread of a dangerous virus what was it for?

theotherjonv

For clarity. The claim that is ‘up for debate’ is not a 1/800 people hospitalisation. It’s 1/800 doses; as most people have 3 or 4 doses by now that’s 1/200 to 1/300 people. In massive secret hospitals that no-one seems to have noticed?

martinhutch

What was the point? For shits and giggles? To “control” us? To start the New World Order?

Christ, don’t offer him an invitation like that. <cries in 5G>

thepurist

Scroll down to Page 4 for the table by vaccination dose where you can compare the numbers:

And what does that tell us? What do you know about the vaccination status of the population and how the proportion of admissions relates to the proportion (and demographics) of the population with each vaccination status. What does ‘unknown’ status entail – is it likely to be a mix of vaccinated and unvaccinated? Is that time period typical of the whole pandemic? This is basic critical thinking, it’s not difficult

grahamt1980

What does the nsw data have to do with vaccine injury?

Anyone with half an brain would think you are making shit up. Is your name Boris and you are wasting time after getting a kicking yesterday

dissonance

Okay so where can I see the vaccine takeup numbers and also who was eligible to what?

roger melrose
    Free Member

Can someone explain to me why there was a conspiracy to lock down the country and inject everyone with a useless and dangerous vaccine?

Because the science has been corrupted by vested interests in the Pharmaceutical Industry and the Government, that’s why. Basically, it has become politicised. Just follow the money or opportunity for power/influence and you are pretty much there.

It’s all unravelling fully now in the US at the Congressional hearings. Faucci is well and truly on the ropes. But no doubt you are not even aware of this?

dissonance

One of the better ones I have seen is that its population control. A non dangerous virus was spread and then the “killer” vaccine used to start killing people.
    I havent seen a good explanation yet as to why they didnt just use a more dangerous virus instead. The vaccine as the lethal agent seems a rather pointless additional step.

Poopscoop

Can’t wait to see who is cited next!

Scooby Doo?
    Batfink?

This is fantastic stuff.

theotherjonv

Now it is bingo.

Table 4

The vast majority of people KSI in road accidents are wearing seatbelts. Far more than aren’t.

Is that because

a/ seatbelts are not effective in preventing KSI

or

b/ Virtually everyone wears a seatbelt nowadays.

Should we get rid of seatbelts, the numbers seem to suggest you’re far more likely to be KSI in a crash when you’re wearing one?

[edit – when are you going to answer the question about where all these excess people are being hospitalised?]

roger melrose
    Free Member

For clarity. The claim that is ‘up for debate’ is not a 1/800 people hospitalisation. It’s 1/800 doses; as most people have 3 or 4 doses by now that’s 1/200 to 1/300 people. In massive secret hospitals that no-one seems to have noticed?

You tell me, but the official data as presented by Andrew Bridgen MP in parliament is showing at least 1 serious adverse even per 800 doses.

That’s what he said. Do you disagree with this? If so, where is your evidence that this is not the case.

I know 2 people who have suffered vaccine injuries, and two, both under 40 who have died unexpectedly this year. And I don’t even know 800 people! Coincidence, perhaps? Unlucky, perhaps – but it is certainly not normal.

Viewing 40 posts - 39,441 through 39,480 (of 39,836 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.