• This topic has 39,835 replies, 1,030 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 38,921 through 38,960 (of 39,836 total)
  • The Coronavirus Discussion Thread.
  • veganrider
    Free Member

The cretins on here who trust politicians and big pharma are laughable.

The really amusing thing is same people were vehemently AGAINST one or both the above before ‘Covid’!

veganrider
    Free Member

Don’t bother trying to educate these system slaves vegan.Your wasting your time.

Nah, I’m long past that point. What I’m doing is seeing if this place respects free speech or not.

the-muffin-man

Certainly there are people without formal education or careers in my field, that know more than I do about my field. Are you implying that’s not possible? :O

Depends what your ‘field’ is? You seem reluctant to say.

I’m a graphic designer – some of the best designers I know are self taught and have never been in a college/university. But it’s hardly life critical!

mrlebowski
    Free Member

He thinks differently! BAN HIM!

By all means think differently – but equally so expect your views to be held upto the light & examined. Right now a power cut would be your best friend…

tomhoward

free speech

Gonna go out on a, vaccinated, limb here, but I’m gonna say that, that doesn’t mean what you think it means.

mickyfinn
    Free Member

I’m happy to take a ban for this but both VR and MCMD are delusional ****, they both need serious help from mental health professionals and a big break from the internet.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Vast numbers of people have died of the flu in this country and suffered long term health issues.Did any of you rant on about it.Did you demand closure of society?Did you put your trust in Boris?

kelvin

You must have been walking round with your eyes closed all tour life.

Tour life is in July. Can’t afford to follow the caravan around France myself, but would if I could. Actually, just being there for stages 13-15 in the alps would be awesome. Would be an eye opener for sure.

the-muffin-man

Did you put your trust in Boris?

Did Boris control the whole world!? Did Boris lock-down first!?

martinhutch

I am talking about comments like this : ‘diseases’ are not infectious.

Some diseases are not infectious, to be fair.

Don’t ban veganrider, he’s highly entertaining. It’s not like anyone is taking him seriously. I mean, look at the post directly below this. Great stuff.

Birds aren’t real etc…

veganrider
    Free Member

I am talking about comments like this : ‘diseases’ are not infectious. It is so daft that any subsequent comment made the author will automatically not be taken seriously. What is there to complain about? Why would there be any need to close the thread?

Because the truth is offensive to the weak-minded, who will call for me to be removed.
    You might want to look into the theory of infectious diseases. It’s just that, a theory, one which has never been proven. And you are calling me daft not to believe in things which are unproven.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Nah, I’m long past that point. What I’m doing is seeing if this place respects free speech or not.

I’m pretty sure it does. Mind you freedom of speech does not mean you can blurt out whatever the f you like…the effect on others of what you say has to be considered.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Certainly there are people without formal education or careers in my field, that know more than I do about my field. Are you implying that’s not possible? :O

it’s a fair point

even without knowing what job you do, I can well believe that pretty much anyone with half a brain would be better at it than you are…

the-muffin-man

Still not told us what your ‘field’ is yet? Is it year 6 lunchtime monitor?

TiRed

I don’t believe in appeals to authority, but I do wonder what qualifications would you expect from your dentist or oncologist?

The genetics of a new coronavirus have been well-established. It looks quite similar to a previous emergent coronavirus. It looks (and I mean by imaging – hence observed) nothing like a human rhinovirus (cool structures if you are interested). https://viperdb.org/Family_Index.php?FamCom=Picornaviridae

It’s the same as calling a dog a cat.

kelvin

People… stop…

veganrider
    Free Member

Gonna go out on a, vaccinated, limb here, but I’m gonna say that, that doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Oh really. Why don’t you tell me what you think I think it means.

martinhutch

I don’t believe in appeals to authority, but I do wonder what qualifications would you expect from your dentist

Haven’t you heard? Teeth are just a fictional construct designed by Big Toothpaste.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Looking at all the vegan and CG haters on here,how many 9f you started discussions about the large number of elderly dying on trolleys in hospital corridors? That’s right,non of you.

tpbiker
    Free Member

TiRed engaging with this dude is akin to Einstein discussing quantum physics with a baboon…

I don’t think anyone is hating on CG. Not many agree with her, but she offers a different perspective which adds something

You pair however just clutter up the thread with pish…

ernielynch

Some diseases are not infectious, to be fair.

Well I was obviously not referring to those. I was referring to the blanket term “diseases are not infectious”.

Infectious diseases are a recognised medical fact.

To say diseases are not infectious is sufficiently daft to totally undermine any further comments by the poster.

This thread is specifically about a highly infectious disease.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

theory of infectious diseases

Yes it’s a theory but its a pretty good one with evidence to back it up. You got a better one with better evidence to supplant it? Because in the absence of a better one then the sensible choice is to reasonably believe the current theory till a better one proves otherwise.

tomhoward

Oh really. Why don’t you tell me what you think I think it means.

I think you think it means you can spout any old shit, any folk have to allow you to do so. STW is a private business, they don’t have to allow you squat.

the-muffin-man

Looking at all the vegan and CG haters on here,how many 9f you started discussions about the large number of elderly dying on trolleys in hospital corridors? That’s right,non of you.

I think you’ll find there’s many people on here who’ve very strongly criticised the state of the NHS.

martinhutch

Infectious diseases are a recognised medical fact.

Don’t shut him down with such exclusionary statements. I’m hoping he’ll share his alternative theory for the manifestation of so-called ‘infectious’ diseases across the population. My money’s on space lizards or Xenu.

boardmanfs18

Actually I used the wrong words, Ban, is a bit harsh Veganthrobber should be moderated 🤣

There was a chap at work, who I discovered through some chat was rabidly anti-vax, wouldn’t listen to any sensible argument’s and kept saying look at the Dr’s on Youtube etc! for the truth. I’m sure the reason why he raged against the machine was during the first lockdown his wife left him and probably blames covid for the failure of his marriage, so all these alternative protagonist’s have probably got skeletons in their closet, causing their wildly oppositional views.

veganrider
    Free Member

TiRed
    The trouble is, there is no proof of viruses. Another unproven theory, but a very lucrative one.
    In order to prove a virus, you can’t just point to material under a microscope.
    That would be like observing firemen and claiming they started the fire.
    You have to demonstrate that they do what you are claiming they do. Which has never been done.
    Louis Pasteur cried on his deathbed, “the pathogen is nothing, the terrain is everything!” showing how this ‘scientist’ was a fraud, a sellout, like all of our well-paid ‘scientists’ / ‘doctors’ today.
    I recommend you look into the work of Dr Stefan Lanka.

TiRed

the state of the NHS.

Just for some context, the number of people in hospital treated for COVID19 the disease, (wherever it may have come from) has not dipped below roughly 4000 since summer 2021. It’s bottoming out at about 5000 after the most recent wave and likely to be replaced by further waves of new variants of Omicron. How many people are currently in hospital for colds? On average every district hospital in the UK sees about 2-3 admissions every day for COVID19 and this is most typically via A&E. This is far below the January 2021 peak of 34k people in hospital, which was absolutely crippling to the NHS and the reason for the further lockdown in Jan 2021 (before vaccinal immunity was rolled out). We won’t see those pressures again from this virus and won’t lockdown again.

veganrider
    Free Member

Ok then. Someone please point me to proof of the existence of pathogenic viruses.

Think about it. If our allopathic medical system were so good and necessary, how did we manage before them? How did we not die out before its creation?

The medical system is just a good business model.

veganrider
    Free Member

There is no such thing as Covid. Why? Because what you call a Covid case is based on a fraudulent ‘test’, which does not test whether you have a ‘virus’ or whether you have a disease.

The entire thing is a hoax.

kelvin

It’s fine, just avoid the health service then, we won’t stop you.

easy

veganrider
    Free Member

It’s fine, just avoid the health service then, we won’t stop you.

I certainly do!

Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.
    Voltaire

mickyfinn
    Free Member

Gravity is just a theory as is time. So please feel free to ignore them and float back to elsewhere in time before and evidence based approach science was the norm. You do actually understand the word ‘Theory’ in its scientific context don’t you?

the-muffin-man

Voltaire – how very up to date and relevant! 🙂

martinhutch

You can’t beat a bit of Germ Theory Denialism for afternoon entertainment.

Here’s a primer for the uninitiated:

Yes, there really are people who don’t accept the germ theory of disease

The anecdote they rely on about Pasteur ‘recanting’ on his death bed is as dubious as the rest of it.

tomhoward

What’s your plan for if, heaven forbid, you fell off your bike/were hit by a car/had some other accident?

mickyfinn
    Free Member

Google doesn’t really get ‘up to date and relevant’ that when you search for random quotes to use on a forum..

boomerlives
    Free Member

Looking at all the vegan and CG haters on here

I don’t think there’s a pile of haters, it’s more that most think they are wrong. Very wrong. Profoundly wrong.

It’s alright to be wrong, so why do they have to inflict their version of the truth on others? All the fricking time.

Most folk are happy doing the right thing so anti vaxxers can live their sorry lives.

You’re welcome.

the-muffin-man

What’s your plan for if, heaven forbid, you fell off your bike/were hit by a car/had some other accident?

…to deny the accident happened and it was all the work of evil insurance companies messing with his mind!

ernielynch

Voltaire

You are quoting someone’s opinion of the medical profession 300 years ago?

Cool. Keep it up. I am enjoying the entertainment value of all this.

Viewing 40 posts - 38,921 through 38,960 (of 39,836 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.