Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Where’s Suzzi Perry?
  • boblo
    Free Member

Not too keen on Gail Porter, so what happened to Perry?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wiki has this

In February 2009, Suzi suffered a ruptured ectopic pregnancy at 8 weeks which caused her to become gravely ill. She was rushed to hospital from her house where she was due to do some filming for the “Gadget Show”, and collapsed in the hospital where she underwent life saving surgery.

Get well soon, La Perry!

Oxboy
    Free Member

Blimey thats bad, hope she gets well soon.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

is it just me, or does that jon bentley fella really really want a good kicking?

rOcKeTdOg

grand designs Kev got her pregnant

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Really, RD? Always thought he was on the other bus.

fu_manchu
    Free Member

Jeez, not good. My cousin worked with her dad and I met her a couple of times, very nice lass and also from the midlands which gives her a mark up in my books 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

nooo, i mentioned in a GD thread, my GF’s workmate says Kev taught her “everything she needed to know in the bedroom” whilst they were at Uni

rOcKeTdOg

midlands Fu-manchu?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

and also from the midlands which gives her a mark up in my book

,,, and used to ride a Ducati, which works for me

Hope shes ok, she always comes across as pretty genuine

fu_manchu
    Free Member

Yes, Rocket Dog a shropshire lass same as me (metropolitan boundaries excepted). I;m from Wolverhampton but father from from “proper” shropshire.

boblo
    Free Member

Speaking of Ducati and MIA’s…. where did Steve Berry go (perhaps he eloped with Suzi?)

scuttler

Where did Steve Berry go? Just listen to five live and as soon as they get a pro-environment, anti-car article on they wheel him out to piss everyone off. Proper meeja rent-a-gob he is.

fu_manchu
    Free Member

Steve Berry? hmm no offense but good ridance! didnt’t inspire confidence, or good looks 🙂

xherbivorex
    Free Member

steve berry is the ‘drive time’ dj on rock radio (a manchester based station), and last time i listened to it he seemed intent on getting a worse rep for himself than chris moyles for being a mouthy ignorant tosser…

drewster007
    Free Member

Porter was SHIT we love the Perry

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Poor lass. Hope she makes a good recovery. That’s very, very sad.

catfood
    Free Member

I took pictures of big Kev at his house (nice), got a nice wife and a gaggle of kids, defo has his toast butter side up.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

xherbivorex – Member

is it just me, or does that jon bentley fella really really want a good kicking?

I Don’t know. Do you want a good kicking? 😆

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Yes he does. Jon Bentley’s an irritating pillock.

CountZero

Didn’t catch last night’s show. They said last week she was ill, but that’s really sad. Poor lass, hope she gets well soon. Had a case of the hots for La Perry since I saw her doing bike racing commentary years ago. Lovely girl.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Yep, Steve Berry sure does love the sound of his own voice… AND his laugh is really irritating.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Where’s Suzzi Perry?’ is closed to new replies.