Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Where you been today then?
  • carlos
    Free Member

Popped up to Rivington for a few miles over that way for a change. Very dry round the Gardens, Dog Kennel descent and San Marino. Descended into white coppice, round to the Lead mines and back into the gardens for a final descent. Not a drop of the forecast rain, bit of wind, finished with a brew and a bap at the cafe

Saw quite a few roadies out but not many walkers and even fewer Mtb’ers. Some nice ladies at the cafe though. 😉

Drac

Work.

rocketman
    Free Member

Destroyed Cannock today the trail maintenance and new Kit Bag Hill climb have made it freakily even better than it was before. Just cant get enough of it at the moment

Bregante

Work. And tomorrow…

solarpowered
    Free Member

Started at Stavely with drizzle, out to Kentmere and back with rain, wind and chill! Was absolutely brilliant! Even got a lovely piece of gluten free chocolate, orange and walnut cake in Wilfs cafe afterwards…. That too made my tummy giggle 🙂

bearnecessities

At home. I’ve been painting myself all day. Also managed to get some on the ceilings. Got a bit nauseous after 12 hours and 3 custard creams, so having a beer now.

godzilla
    Free Member

Whinlatter today and a Lakes epic tom 😀

Candodavid
    Free Member

Road ride for a couple of hours, found out my Howies seamless bib shorts are the comfiest shorts I’ve ever worn

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Cannock at 7am this morning before working there at 9am photographing.

coastkid
    Free Member

More coastal cycling, no high fives, nothing owned, or anyone said dude all day… we were just cycling 5+ hours 🙂

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2KbiZ]12th April; Sat cycle 009[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2L1is]12th April; Sat cycle 016[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2Jr9x]12th April; Sat cycle 014[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2FZst]12th April; Sat cycle 027[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2FRTP]12th April; Sat cycle 029[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2Hkcf]12th April; Sat cycle 030[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/n2EYB1]12th April; Sat cycle 043[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

chvck
    Free Member

Eastridge today, tried out a trail there I’d not done before and it was a bit good! Tomorrow off for a play in the dyfi.

saxabar
    Free Member

Started a ride at the Marin but had to bail at the top of the first hill as I had a major mechanical. Free wheeled and enjoyed the descent, came home and went riding around moel y ci. I forget how good the riding is on my own doorstep. A good day 🙂

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Paid homage to Paris-Roubaix (and other spring classics) around Macclesfield today with three mates on the road bikes. Managed to string a shed load of short, sharp climbs, plenty of cobbles, gravel – and a bit of road together into a really nice 43 mile loop with just over 4000ft ascent but it felt way more. Great fun… and it stayed dry.

kayak23

Been tasting the Eastridge rocks today.

Good laugh.

tonyg2003

In a chip shop when a older guy walked in. All the ladies said “hello Jackie” and after a double take so did I. Jackie Charlton, not everyday you meet a World Cup winner when you are buying your cod and chips 🙂

passtherizla
    Free Member

Did a loop around hope/castleton ended up coming down cave dale, a rock had my derailer hanger at this point so we ditched the bikes and went bouldering at plantation, dude was said a lot, everything was owned, high fives galore and we got fully gnarly throwing shakas at all our bros. rad.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Etape caledonia route here , windy out.

Someone must have put the schallion climb away in the box beside the numbers and timing chips as it was certainly not the big deal folks make out of it….but then i said that about applecross too

njee20
    Free Member

Had a great ride around the Surrey Hills in the sun, trails were just about perfect!

timc
    Free Member

I was also at Rivi today, Did San Marino to Belmont, Great Hill Into White Coppice etc between 10am-2pm, was on a Green Orange 5 (I Know) if you saw me 🙂

Also glad to avoid forecast lunchtime rain & love those two decants Ive mentioned, great ride!

Girls working in Lower barn were quite tidy, bit young mind! 😯

bruneep

No where, 👿 got about 5 mins from home and this

Joy!

aP
    Free Member

Rode out from Roubaix to the Aarenberg, then all the sectors back in with a lap of the Roubaix velodrome to finish with.
    Big dinner, lots of sleep, big breakfast, now fixing to ride out to the Carrefour de l’Arbre about lunchtime to catch the juniors (go Brits) and then the pros.

MoreCashThanDash

Mate and I both getting over colds and have 4 days of commuting lined up this week, so we had a leisurely loop round the cyclepaths, towpaths and bridleways round Derby. Had a look at stage 2 of the northern greenway, nice cafe stop at The Lanes, 31 miles, only 5 on road, one puncture. MrsMC not convinced by my reasoned argument that I’d get fewer punctures if I had a 29er…..

badnewz
    Free Member

In bed sleeping to recover from a stag-do on saturday; seemed half of london was on a stag-do last night.
    Eyeing up the weather forecast and looking forward to hitting some trails this week.

lungman

3hr blast around swinley and other parts nearby started early and got back to the car as carpark getting rammed. Trails running great. Never seen so many expensive bike in one place, counted one group of bikers with 5 bronsons only one was ally. Nuts

bruceonabike
    Free Member

Winchcombe, with 1200 others 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

Mendip with Scienceofficer, first ride on Tallboy since autumn last year.
    Wow, fast as a fast thing, trails are riding fantastic ATM, looking forward to Tuesday night for more of the same.

matt_outandabout

Wet and very windy up Stank glen yesterday.
    Wet, windy and very muddy up Sheriffmuir and local woods today.

😐

tthew

Nice ride round the lanes of Cheshire with the club. Well, for the first 25 miles but as I had stuff to do I left them at the Cafe. Average speed increased by about 5mph thereafter.

Can’t remember the last MTB ride I did, was weeks ago!

tenfoot

Nowhere yesterday. Nowhere today.

Out for a nightride in a couple of hours though 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Here, but with water underneath.

wiggles
    Free Member

Work! Was supposed to ride to the trails straight from work but sat at home inside waiting for someone…

joshvegas
    Free Member

Walked Elie to St Andrews on the coastal path wiyh a bit of bivvy action thrown in

bigdaddy

Final Gorrick Spring Series race for me – great great fun – as usual a fantastic dusty singletrack heavy course, although I did have transmission troubles I finished my 4 laps with a big smile. Good times…

lehutch
    Free Member

A few hours round Stanmer Park. Felt really fast and grippy, perfect really….

CheesybeanZ

FoD , rode out to the Buck Stone , came back via Clearwell cafe . Dowies and The Blue run all riding excellent 😀

mogrim

100km on the road bike in the mountains to the west of Madrid, near the NASA tracking station at Robledo de Chavela. Beautiful day for it: no wind, not too hot, lovely and sunny.

maxtorque

Under this tree for a 5min snack break 😉

grey

Friday, Golfie trails then Inners in the afternoon with Dirt school/Summit down for a preview of their new Enduro class, then on Saturday a pootle round Glentress blue and Saturday night in Edinburgh at the Red Bull hill chase.
    Pretty good weekend.

Alex

Fod/Yat. 60km+ Big day out. Should have taken more photos, but too busy riding. Trails superb which considering Weds nightride was a sh!tfest was a nice surprise. Getting proper bluebell’y as well!

And of course we had to have beer.

Sitting in the sunshine. For months we’ve huddled inside that Pub before layering about 5 sets of clothes on to go home. You have to ride the winter to appreciate the spring.

keefus
    Free Member

Did my first Audax. The 100km Coastlet. Brilliant day.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Where you been today then?’ is closed to new replies.