Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Where we getting xbox live from these days?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

CD keys sends to have ramped up a bit. Seen some Brazilian sever versions but it explicitly states no refunds etc so I’m not a thy fussed about using something like that.l

Cougar

CD Keys or Electronic First, used both for years.

The Brazilian keys, you need to use a VPN (and a PC) to register them, after that they should just work.

fossy

Argos recently had an offer on. I’m also looking for Playstation Network as it’s due up on Christmas Day.

I’ve usually used CD Keys or G2A

takisawa2

I did my lads last week, £42 from the bay of fleas. Code link sent quickly, 12 months gold. No issues.

tdog
    Free Member

:/ but these new xboxes needing loads of internet to even play a physical disc game is well and truly pissing me off

Can you tell I’ve just got one haha!

fossy

Yep – even a disc needs a big download. Games are patched all the time ! I stopped my Xbox membership as my daughter has an Xbox One, but I’ve got ‘pictionary’ for the Xbox 360 with a tablet for next to nothing, so will get her to sign in on the 360. I tried to get Pictionary Go, but it’s sold out, so this will be fun as we have friends round at New Year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where we getting xbox live from these days?’ is closed to new replies.