Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Where to watch dakar?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Last year i tried to watch it on eurosport player – but it seems that someone doesnt want it played on there- even though it was on at the scheduled time it never showed it – even when the program guide showed it should be on – disaster

Is there anywhere on the web i can stream it ? – dont mind paying a nominal fee as ive since canceled eurosport outside of the cycling season……

eddiebaby
    Free Member
    singlespeedstu

Where to watch dakar?

Not in Dakar that’s for sure. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

Good ane stu 🙂

Think robby gordon will just use his american right foot to flip his car left right and centre again this year when he gets annoyed at all the faster cars than him ?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Anymore for anymore oleole links to a site that wants my credit card details -claiming to be secure nd actually not wanting to take any money….do i trust it…. Itd be less dodgy shutting my balls in a door i think.

totalshell

poor this year in my opinion… only 10/11 days long, teams far too large.. mini team has 170 back up crew! cars and trucks dont go to bolivia becasue the road tax is too high..who d give odds against a frenchman driving a mini winning.. sadly not what it was .. should be one competive car, one support vehicle. one competative bike/quad one big box of bits. no chase cars no service other than in an open space by the competitors sand the tools they carried with them..

last year teams were rocking up taking the car to a main dealers whilst the drivers slept in 5 star hotels..

vehicles would be cheaper to build and run and entry costs would be vastly cheaper

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where to watch dakar?’ is closed to new replies.