Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where to stay in Keswick?
  • johnikgriff
    Free Member

Looking for somewhere for 4 of us to stay in Keswick area for 1 night in early April. Everywhere seems to want 2 nights and unfortunately we can only do the one, planing a day at the Altura trail. Anyone know of anywhere with somewhere for the bikes.

Cheers

grumm
    Free Member

Not sure about accomodation but I think you’ll struggle to spend a whole day on the Altura Trail. It is good fun, but maybe look at doing Borrowdale Bash/Back o Skiddaw as well.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

We’re lazy and old. Planning a quick go on the north loop, a cup of tea and then spend a few hours up and down the south loop a few times. Followed by lots more tea and cake and then a drive home.

I’ve done the Borrowdale bash and loved it, but don’t think we’ll have the time for both (and cake).

boxelder

Lovely folk here
    Just at the bottom of the other side of Whinlatter Pass.

grumm
    Free Member

Fair do’s – I did a couple of laps of the south loop last time, great fun. No cake though 🙁

finbar
    Free Member

This place is nice, super friendly owners.

Bippa
    Free Member

harvington house gets a thumbs up from me, grahams a biker and he’ll keep your bikes with his if you ask

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

Graham
    E-mail Address(es):
    enquires@harvingtonhouse.co.uk
    Business Information:
    Web Page: http://www.harvingtonhouse.co.uk/

Im not sure if he will cater for one night, but hes a top bloke and rides bikes so he may be able to fix you up,hes been known to show you around the area as well if you like some natural trails. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where to stay in Keswick?’ is closed to new replies.