Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where to leave a bag near Waterloo Station?
  • mrjmt
    Free Member

I’m daaaaan laaaandaaaan tomorrow, but will have a large rucksack that I need to leave for a few hours near Waterloo.

Left luggage looks like its going to cost £12.50 which is quite a lot for 4 hours.

Any ideas on alternatives?

oh, if it makes a difference it won’t have anything valuable in it, just PPE.

mrjmt
    Free Member

huh, apparently I can’t edit that to add that it won’t have anything valuable in it, just PPE.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Just leave it by the underground entrance, someone will be along to cordon off the area and make sure it’s safe for you..

fatoldgit

Try

nannybag

or

stasher

cant remember which I used last time in London but there seem to be quite a few short term options now which don’t cost the Earth

duncancallum

Just leave it on the platform..

No one will touch it…

woody2000

Is there a swimming pool or something nearby?  Pay for swimming but just stash your bag in the locker?

benp1

It’s a good question, I don’t have a helpful answer. I’ve often just carried my bag around with me in situations like that.

You could try the cloakroom at the National Theatre or British Film Institute?

mrjmt
    Free Member

ooh, I like the swimming pool idea, I’ll remember that.

Luckily I’ve managed to find a kind hearted graduate eng. that’s coming on site with me to take my bag back with him.

allthegear
    Free Member

If it was King’s Cross, I’d say British library. The lockers are free, I seem to remember? Just not all that obvious.

Rachel

fatoldgit

British Libary now has a size limit,

you have to show your bag will fit in one of those airport hand luggage frames, if it doesn’t they won’t let you take it in the building. ( at least that was the case in January.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where to leave a bag near Waterloo Station?’ is closed to new replies.