• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • where to get pike tokens – need 1
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Anyone know?

davosaurusrex

How many can you fit in a fork? I have 4, 2 are fitted so if you can’t fit more than 3 I’ll send you one. Happy with 2 fitted TBH

matther01
    Free Member

Dave – being very cheeky but if you don’t need the 3rd…any chance I could have it? 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rob-jackson
    Free Member

You can fit 3, can you post me one please?

Rickos
    Free Member

Didn’t you sell some recently Rob? That was a mistake…

cnud
    Free Member

Got mine from loco. Top chap

kimbers

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Bloody hell had a wanted ad up for a week. So if anyone finds a source let me know.

proutster
    Free Member

I thought I could fit them to my Dual Position Airs but the only place I could find them was from http://www.Gabelprofil.de – they cost a total of €23.15 (€10.25 plus €12.90 shipping) for the pack of 3.

But they can only be used in the Solo Airs, so they’re useless to me – if anybody wants them they’re theirs for £15 posted.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Yes!

rj
    Free Member

I’ve just bought Pikes, but at 70kg with kit I don’t think I’ll need more than 1 or 2 on top of the one that’s in there. If anyone desperately needs one I’m sure I can spare it for a couple of quid donation to something or other.

davosaurusrex

Where did that figure of max 3 come from Rob? Chart kimbers posted shows at least 4 max for all models? Anyway, I’m going to bung all 4 in for one ride and then 3 for another just to be sure so if you can wait a couple of weeks I can more than likely spare one.

Matther & wysiwyg – sorry but saw Rob’s post first and don’t want to give up more than one. Tried rj above?

boxxer7
    Free Member

My pikes had no tokens in despite what the manual said so it’s probably best to check they are fitted before assuming they are in there.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Thefact that they come with three usually

boxxer7
    Free Member

I had the two spares that come with the forks just not the ons that was meant to be pre installed

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi have just got some kits back in stock if anyone needs some 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘where to get pike tokens – need 1’ is closed to new replies.