Where to buy some spokes?! DT Comp Race

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by  Joe.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where to buy some spokes?! DT Comp Race
  • Joe

Looking for 292 black comp race spokes for a wheel build and finding it very difficult to order a box at a realistic price. Looking for 66 ish (32/32 and always like to have a couple spare.)

Does anyone have any suggestions beyond ordering from Germany or anything loony like that???

Premier Icon GeForce Junky
    Subscriber

Use sapim spokes instead from Ryanbuildswheels. Prices are reasonable and service is always great.

Premier Icon asbrooks
    Subscriber

Try here Cutspokes

I’ve had good service from them

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

Rose Bikes

^ check for yourself but last time I was buying Rose were best for price and stock

pacerc100

Another vote for Ryanbuildswheels if you can live with Sapim rather than DT’s. I always used DT’s in the past but then had a few aerolites break so went over to Sapim CX Rays which have been really good so far, and a fair bit cheaper as well.

superfli

I’ve always used rose. No one else came close on price, but I’d only use Google. Not tried the other sites mentioned above.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

The Comp Race has a terrible design fault- it’s bloody impossible to google for.

twowheels

Does Ryanbuildswheels not do DT Swiss anymore? (I got a box of 72 black DT revs last year @50p each)

If budget is an issue also consider ACI Alpina F1 from totalcycling @36p each.

Joe

Rose Bikes seems to have good stock, thanks STW as usual!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.