Viewing 19 posts - 281 through 299 (of 299 total)
  • OFFICIAL EUROVISION THREAD!
  • Pook

Rog, careful, on Monday I will be armed with a spade. Btw – check your email.

rOcKeTdOg

So a singlespeeder win eurovision, will she get a tattoo?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Now that looks very nice.

EDIT: that was written in response to Pook, just in case there’s any beardy misunderstandings!

rickmeister

Beard ? Wonder if mr / mrs / ms Sausage rides a Marin..

jambalaya
    Free Member

Just bloody shave if he wants to look like female. Can’t he make up his mind?

But then he’d look like every other cross dresser, the beard is genius.

BTW I thought it was excellent when the Brits said they wanted some sausage at the worlds campest song contest

Pook

IT WAS THE BEST SONG

cbike
    Free Member

Transgender – You don’t have to make up your mind. 🙄 Chew’s just jealous he’s out bearded and outsung by a pretty attractive transgender person. 😀 Its only us prudish westerners that have trouble with a third sex. The samoans and others have been managing fine for ages.

iolo
    Free Member

I just love his/her name. The surname makes me laugh every time i hear it.
    Well done. The best song won. Best chests go to Poland.

welshfarmer

hora
    Free Member

I saw eurovision and thought are they on drugs? Mixing bland/no talent and trying to be different to offset. bizarre. Since abba has there been anything decent out of eurovision?!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

The question is what do the UK have to do in 2015 to get the gay and Eastern European vote?

We need an openly camp boy band to represent up wearing eastern European clothing.

Or as we as one of the big funders vote to change the voting system

bikebouy
    Free Member

It was the best song!!!

Utterly Amazeballs 😆

hora
    Free Member

How do we fund it?!

Harry_the_Spider

The question is what do the UK have to do in 2015 to get the gay and Eastern European vote?

We need an openly camp boy band to represent up wearing eastern European clothing.

Or as we as one of the big funders vote to change the voting system

It isn’t about winning though is it? To the British I suspect it is just about having a laugh and taking the piss. Plus, if you win it you have to host it and I should imagine that is quite a burden to the host broadcaster/nation.

I thought the Austrian song was an alright attempt at a Bond theme. I wonder how well it would have done if the bloke had performed it dressed in a suit. Sweden and Netherlands were good and I was surprised how badly the Icelandic entry did.

Poland was a w@nkfest. UK was sadly just w@nk.

Cougar

Transgender – You don’t have to make up your mind. Chew’s just jealous he’s out bearded and outsung by a pretty attractive transgender person. Its only us prudish westerners that have trouble with a third sex. The samoans and others have been managing fine for ages.

He / she isn’t transgender, just a bloke in a frock.

bearnecessities

Great Britain’s entry for 2015 announced.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Looking good there, binners!

cliffyc
    Free Member

Watched it at Gf’s sisters (Eurovision Party,it’s an annual thing…..did’nt know I had signed up for this etc. ……….),so mixed company,but males (x2) cracking the funnies about Poland’s effort. Each time they got 2 points “Two big points for Poland!!” kept referring to butter churning,putting on a brave front etc. Any mention of “….a knob of butter” was off the table due to girlies being there… 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

The shocking truth!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27371264

Poland should have won.

Viewing 19 posts - 281 through 299 (of 299 total)

The topic ‘OFFICIAL EUROVISION THREAD!’ is closed to new replies.