Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Where is Realman?
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Realman posted up the other night, but was immediately asked if he had refunded the chap for those brakes, and that seemed to be it

that was me, disappointed he didn’t respond. He seems like a nice enough fella but behaved like a proper arse over those brakes.

If its true that he got knocked off his bike, then healing vibes out to realman.

Maybe get some better brakes, no? 😉

toys19
    Free Member

but I make sure its is described right as don’t want any come back. If its knackered I won’t sell it – spares box or bin

Well there you go then, where’s the problem.

Whatever motivates people to behave properly, in your case it’s obviously a sense of honour, fair play and honesty, in others it’s the threat of internet dislike that keeps them on their toes – or out of the playground.

TBH I would like to know where the mods are in all of this. If it was my forum I would have kicked realmans arse by now.

EDIT:

Also if you can resolve any potential issues with the same honesty it will only enhance you selling reputation.

This ^^

Which is why you foxyrider have nothing to worry about, if you made a mistake or accidently misdescribed something, you would correct it and take the hit if necessary, nobody is going to object to that (and if they do they might get the same level of disdain from me anyway)

foxyrider
    Free Member

Fair enough

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Where is Realman?’ is closed to new replies.