Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 183 total)
  • Where is going to get torched tonight?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Trouble in bletchley a few miles from woburn.

wors

just seen a mate who is off to manchester doing security for bbc camera crew, apparently selfridges has been broken into.

Aristotle
    Free Member

Where’s the caped crusader when we need him?

Maybe a group of respectable 30-something IT bods and engineers should get on their bikes and go and sort these scumbags out.

Joking apart, it is actually very frustrating how quickly things can get out of hand and a lack of ‘community cohesion’ doesn’t help. I don’t know my neighbours very well, do you?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t know my neighbours very well, do you?

I don’t know, maybe…….where do you live ?

thegreatape
    Free Member

CountZero – available as required.

RustySpanner

derek_starship – Member

Manchester is being really **** up. Think there is a news blackout in force. Just avoided getting seriously messesd up at a mini roundabout on my commute home tonight. Shouted nob ed through the open drivers window of a Golf and saw two **** in face masks. FFS. GMP twitter is silent too.

Thought you worked in Middleton Derek?

Drove through from Midd to Crumpsall earlier, didn’t see owt.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I mean Manchester city centre rusty. Sky news has it covered. BBC are silent. Dozens of shops looted by teenage cuintz. Time to shoot some teenager dead IMO.

hora
    Free Member

Cameron has lost his credibility. Spineless leadership.

He’s a cardboard leader.

Lifer
    Free Member

hora – Member

Cameron has lost his credibility. Spineless leadership.

He’s a cardboard leader.

Welcome to 2005!

RustySpanner

Sorry Derek, thought you said you got attacked on the commute home from work.

Whereabouts where you?

Radcliffe quiet at the mo.
    Nothing worth looting, TBH 😐

hora
    Free Member

I’m worried about elfin finding this thread. Its a haven so far from his awesome GCSE Sociology debating skills.

aP
    Free Member

Well, TBH hora he’s probably been a lot closer to the rioting recently than you have.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Demographic is CRYSTAL clear. Civil war perhaps? It’s been done before. I’m really pissed off. Realist not racist. And the “parents” of those involved don’t give a flying **** where their shit kids are. I despair.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Rhyl. cross fingers.

ac505
    Free Member

Probably been said already, but where is John Smeaton when you need him? He’d put a stop to all this rioting nonsense.

RustySpanner

Derek, have you been drinking?

Majority of the kids looting in Manchester city centre & Salford Precinct are white, according to the pictures on the telly.

And again, where were you attacked?

yossarian
    Free Member

And again, where were you attacked?

Near a greggs?

bol

What tyres for looting? I’m guessing something fast rolling with a bit of puncture protection. Nobby Nic snakeskin?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I have this nasty suspicion that – when it’s all died down in Manchester and arrests have been made – we’re going to find that the majority of the ‘rioters’ (opportunistic thieving prats)will turn out to be nice, middle-class kids living out their Grand Theft Auto fantasies…

derek_starship
    Free Member

Yossarian – i am 48lbs lighter than when you last “saw” me. So FOT.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

these should be on general issue for public order incidents
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1262215/Super-Taser-shotgun-bullet-assessed-Home-Office.html

after you’ve been zapped a couple of times you’ll not be resisting arrest

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

derek_starship – Member

I’m really pissed off.

Oh come on mate, lighten up…….everyone else is enjoying seeing their town get looted and trashed.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

muddydwarf – Member
    I have this nasty suspicion that – when it’s all died down in Manchester and arrests have been made – we’re going to find that the majority of the ‘rioters’ (opportunistic thieving prats)will turn out to be nice, middle-class kids living out their Grand Theft Auto fantasies…

Michael Mansfield and David Spens will be busy then

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Trouble in bletchley guess I’m in for a busy day tomorrow! Trouble in scummy Oxford …Barton, Blackbird Leys … all the nice estates!

AlasdairMc

ac505 – Member
    Probably been said already, but where is John Smeaton when you need him? He’d put a stop to all this rioting nonsense.

True. Where else would you find someone prepared to beat the shit out of a man on fire?!?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Hmmm. One of my posts is missing.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

where is John Smeaton when you need him? He’d put a stop to all this rioting nonsense.

Funny you should say that, but you’ll notice there’s no trouble in Glasgow…

Deveron53
    Free Member

Just been threatened by a trio of thugs on Abbeydale Rd Sheffield. Great.
    Come on Cameron, get some boots on the f’king ground. Blue OR green!

Deveron53
    Free Member

Sheffield centre is crawling with cops, I suppose that has displaced the idiots.

angryratio
    Free Member

i realise i secretly don’t hate my job when i worry about my place of work.
    Damn you rioters.

KennySenior
    Free Member

Sorry about this everyone.

All I did was ask a few of the lads if they fancied going out for a pint.

Bloody predictive text.

Haze

West Bromwich Albion’s ground has been attacked and the trophy room has been looted.

Police are looking for a man with a blue and white carpet.

(old one’s always the best)

armchairbiker

Haze – I’m from West Brom. Classic

Anyway there was only 3 shops left open in the town centre to attack anyway.

Next time someone comes up with a c*ck idea such as the £54 arts centre they built in West Bromwich, maybe they will realise it’s just a waste of money for areas that never appreciate it.

armchairbiker

opps. I mean £54m arts centre.

binners

Looks like the fun and games are going to go on all night in town! The scrotes are ransacking the city centre! Playing cat and mouse with the feds. They’re targeting the shops in king street. There’s nowt political going on here. Just out and out organised robbery. Its just utterly Utterly depressing! I really don’t know what this says about our society

petrieboy

Had a lunchtime peroni in that arts centre after a meeting up there. Have to say it did look rather out of place (and empty)

RustySpanner

They’re targeting the shops in king street……I really don’t know what this says about our society

Binners, I think it says that logos really ARE important.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Am I the only person who just feels genuinely saddened by all of this? Sad about the ransacking, theft, burning and destruction, about the people who are scared to either go home or be at home, about the people who have lost everything from either their business or their home, about how we have a section of our society which has been marginalised so much that it has lost any sense of hope / morality / community spirit such that they feel their actions are OK, and about how on earth we can go forward with rebuilding society after this.

And we are all responsible – this is OUR society, we have all contributed to make it what it is in some way or another. Maybe it’s time for all of us to reflect on how we need to change.

Overall, just gutted 🙁

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Am I the only person who just feels genuinely saddened by all of this?

I doubt it 😕

Sue_W
    Free Member

Sorry – stupid opening comment. Of course I’m not the only one who feels saddened by this, and I’m lucky that I’ve not been directly affected. It’s just after a night of news updates and talking to various friends in Manchester and London, I feel utterly pessimistic.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘Where is going to get torched tonight?’ is closed to new replies.