Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Where have you all been riding today?
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

4 hours round Delamere heading out towards Frodsham hill and a nice cafe stop afterwards.

Followed by beer in the garden relaxing in the sun and a corking Chilli for tea

anotherstan
    Free Member

8 of us went up ingleborough early this morning, lots of hike-a-bike, wind was horrendous, and thick of fog on top!
    ate some jam sandwiches whilst waiting for the sun to come up. apparently it did rise, but all we witnessed was a slight brightening of the 5 yards or so that we could actually see!
    then lots (and lots) of pinch punctures on the way down 🙁

atlaz
    Free Member

Five hours in the Surrey Hills. I’d like to say we were doing something dangerous and/or particularly exciting but it was the usual trails with the usual people (plus a couple of new ones). Don’t care though, the weather was great and we enjoyed it.

GEDA
    Free Member

70k around the forest in Sweden on beautiful single track. Was getting a cold and now have definitely got a cold. It was wroth it thought as it was such nice weather. You never know it might be the last such day like that till spring.

jedi

Amazing day riding herts shore. Beer and curry to finish 🙂

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

This Morning

This Afternoon

DaddyFool
    Free Member

3 hours in the rooty, wet, mudfest that is Blairadam. :mrgreen:

jamesb
    Free Member

A trip to Coed Y Brenin…fabulously beautiful autumn sunshine and warm; rode Dragons Back followed by Tremitwr; good for tech skills training, gorgeous river valley, and golds of turning trees and bracken but overall the extensive drags up fireroads did remind me why I generally prefer natural trails and Nant yr Arian !!

SteveBbrain
    Free Member

anotherstans Ingleborough adventure was extended by me rescuing him from the murky wilderness on the summit!

cinnamon_girl

Mincing around Hampshire today with 5.5″ of travel. 😳

I do hope nobody from here saw me, it was embarrassing!

Handsomedog
    Free Member

Rode out to the Lancs RC hill-climb up The Rake today. Some great rides done and very well attended by riders and spectators:

Many many more on my Flickr page

psychle
    Free Member

50km or so around the Surrey Hills, was lovely 🙂

si-wilson
    Free Member

Went for a local ride around the Chesterfield area with my missus. She is quite new to the biking thing so had a steady ride, but was great fun just to be out, ace!

Trailquest around Chieveley, Berkshire.
    60km in 3:38
    http://connect.garmin.com/activity/52439360

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Enjoyable pootle round the New Forest with a pub lunch thrown in. Turned in to more of a challenge than I had planned for the last ten miles or so after my rear gear cable snapped, entirely user error as i had noticed it was looking iffy but figured a pub ride wouldn’t kill it.

try5
    Free Member

quick blast over the burial mounds above kingley vale.
    sunshine/mud/slippery chalk.

amodicumofgnar

4hrs being blow footballed round Chapel – Hayfield – New Mills area. All legal usual suspects done with poor style. I blame the wind, also the only time I’ve had to pedal to go down hill into Roych Clough.

rp16v
    Free Member

usual bristol ride
    ashton court – wraxal pist – plantation – wraxle backwards – 50acerewood -back thou quarry trail and back for buttys.

all in all a good day training in the heat/humidity

anotherstan
    Free Member

SteveBbrain – Member
    anotherstans Ingleborough adventure was extended by me rescuing him from the murky wilderness on the summit!

yeah, yeah, yeah. no one likes a self proclaimed hero steve 😉

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

MTL anticlockwise.
    That was a monumental planning fail ‘cos it meant I had to battle a monstrous head-wind for the whole of the southern end of the loop 🙁
    … and the only tail-wind was down Gorple road, which was consequently super quick 🙂 … but resulted in the inevitable pinch flat.

Hard work all day but great fun.
    7.5 hours round, including lunch and the flattie. Must try harder next time.
    …and yes, it probably would have been better the other way around, even without the wind.

RepackRider
    Free Member

2retro4u
    Marin County, Cali

A friend from Colorado who spent a couple of days making a YouTube MTB video with me was in town and wanted to get in a ride. I took him through Tamrancho legal single track for about five miles and then we rode up the ridge to the Repack downhill course for a Sunday afternoon rip.

Without any armour I ride conservatively, but with the “home pitch” advantage I still smoked my friend. About 2 and a half hours total but a fair amount of exercise in that time.

MrNutt
    Free Member

rediscovering some old and seldom ridden local woods, not as muddy as expected, fantastic weather, good company and good laughs. 🙂

here:

here:

hunting for further trails:

I assure you this was some great yet well hidden singletrack:

a few hours riding followed by a swift pub stop then on to fix up the morris, should actually have it on the road tomorrow, cheers to OldSchoolKona for coming along, today was a good day! 🙂

dekadanse
    Free Member

Rendlesham Forest – a joy!

dawson

just a local ride – 26 miles – the MiL had the kids, while SWMBO stayed in bed

sangobegger
    Free Member

Easter ross – Oban – Crianlarich-Fort william-Laggan-Aviemore and Home!
    Ok it was 489km on a 750 Suzi,but I promise to go back to pedal power next week.

ojom
    Free Member

Gypsy glen for me plus 2. Cracking fun up in the cloud!

samuri
    Free Member

Rode out to the Lancs RC hill-climb up The Rake today. Some great rides done and very well attended by riders and spectators:

I wish I’d have done this now, it looks like a good laugh.

jools182
    Free Member

just a little pootle up to the new allotments

in the dark

with no lights

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Around the island of Guernsey. Again.

**sighs**

xcstu
    Free Member

Handsomedog – Nice pics… my home town rammy!

never had a go of the hill climb up the rake but had fond memories on the mtb haha 🙂

peath
    Free Member

2nd ride out on my road bike, taking in Streatly Hill for the first time… I’m beginning to enjoy climbing again!

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Where have you all been riding today?’ is closed to new replies.