Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • where does you other half….
  • willard

Are we looking at the bed from the foot? If that’s the case, I sleep on the right. I think I always have done actually. Yup.

It’s not even the side nearest the phone either, which is where I would assume I would sleep. Hmmmm.

jova54
    Free Member

glenh – Member
    jova – get a kingsize bed. They are over 6′ wide, so even if she is 90 degrees the wrong way you’ll still get 1′ or so!

We bought a king size glen and it made no f***ing difference!!

coffeeking
    Free Member

sleeps like swastika – love it, thats made my day

Bunnyhop

Me in the middle, him holding onto the last few inches available to the left.

ebygomm
    Free Member

I once got told off by my wife for having “half the bloody duvet”

I’m not a good duvet sharer, this is easily solved however by having a duvet each 🙂

actually here’s a question for you.. Who decided where the bed is in the room, you or the missus?

Not lucky enough to have a big enough room that there’d be more than one place to put the bed.

eth3er
    Free Member

another lefty here.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

women get the wall side, it’s the rules, i dont make them, I just folow them!

The exception to that rule being my ex, who would spend so long putitng on about 6 different types of moisturiser that i’d be asleep before she got in!

ski
    Free Member

Wonder which side Kylie sleeps?

matt_outandabout

my side 8)

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Same as bunnyhop!! 😉

I HAVE to sleep on the right…always have!

apparentlyodd
    Free Member

He always makes me sleep on the left, apparently the other side is weird…a bed is a bed to me :s But what i dont get is how i can fall asleep in his arms completely wrapped around him….then wake up hours later with him on the other side of the bed…with all the duvet… :/ how do i not notice that? n i thought women were meant to be the light sleepers :s

Conor
    Free Member

I sleep alone. And in the rare times we get to spend time together I’m usually in the spare room due to my unfortunate medical condition (snorus maximus).

Kahurangi

right? left? depends on whether I’m actually in the bed or looking at it.

emac65
    Free Member

Left side,as you lie in it

alpin
    Free Member

it would seem that most blokes sleep on the righthand side (when standing looking at bed from foot end of bed).

think it has anything to do with being left or right handed? my dad is left handed and sleeps on the right (when lying down)….

Oggles
    Free Member

Looking from the foot of the bed, I sleep on the left. At hers and mine, so doors and walls are irrelevant. It’s to do with how we cuddle 🙂

caledonia
    Free Member

Me on the left, with the window open.
    Mrs on the right with 90% of the duvet !

But on holiday – it all changes and I’m nearest the door.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘where does you other half….’ is closed to new replies.