Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Where do old forks go to die?
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

I’ve got an old pair of Psylo SLs, ravaged by the winter commute, internals a little out of order after car/bike incident. Do they just go in the big wheelie bin in the sky, or are there any alternatives?

Don’t mind taking them apart if it means I can chuck some metal in the recyling bin if they’d take it.

robbo1234biking

I took some old bits to the local tip and the guy was happy for me to put them in the metal skip. Mind you I think that he may have taken them back out shortly after I left the tip…going by the pile of stuff he had on his table that he had cleary picked out!

hora
    Free Member

2005 Z1 FR2’s here. They are in perpetual limbo

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

THey can go to the big bike grave yard that is my bedroom/ front room / basement / kitchen / car if you like 🙂

jimmy

if you happen to be in edinburgh take em to the bike station. they salvage stuff or recycle it.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Or retro freaks take them out of the bin and lovingly restore them to their former glory (or not).

tinsy
    Free Member

I pop to have a buthcers in the metal skip at the local dump most weekends (usually taking garden crap anyhow)… Nothing of any use at all this week..

Yes I am “A BIN DIVING PIKEY”

Your local tip will know what to do with em for recycling if theyre really shot.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Where do old forks go to die?

The old forks home?

Bah-Dum-Tishhh!
    I’m here all week, etc

😉

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Hora, whats up with the Marzocchis? Would you sell them?

enfht
    Free Member

give ’em a “spring” clean ? 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

forking heck lads you both need suspending…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Where do old forks go to die?’ is closed to new replies.