Where did you ride today?

Home Forum Bike Forum Where did you ride today?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Where did you ride today?
  • Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

I haven’t.

Yet.

edlong

Morley to Beeston. Not the most thrilling or lengthy of routes (4 miles) but it is Monday, I had to come to work and I’m extremely glad I wasn’t sitting on a bus.

The return leg in about an hour will be a bit of a sweatfest though (uphill, innit)

Good luck for the interview

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Nowhere yet. This should be fun though

Best of luck with the interview

fasthaggis

Incredible sunshine, views and hardly anyone around, some great singletrack roads .

That’s my commute ,it clears my head and sets me up every day. 🙂

dantsw13

I love my job for these midweek days off. 50 miles on the road bike with a mate today through the rolling Weald of Kent/East Sussex. Finished at the village deli for a Cornish pastie and cappuccino!

matther01

Lost kingdom of darwen? Must be lost as the only Darwins i know are in Oz and Charles!

Premier Icon whippersnapper
    Subscriber

riding round the North Downs by 9am. First offroad ride in well over a month. Dusty and fast, really fast. Loved it.

Premier Icon mtbfix
    Subscriber

On the road to preschool and back. Uphill outbound with an empty child seat. Downhill homeward with sport behind. Damn I hate how bikes handle with kiddy seats attached.

_tom_

Quick local roadie ride for me before work this afternoon.

sleepless

I rode with my sons after school following our bit of the Fred Whitton through Eskdale in t’ Lakes. I dread the day they start wanting to do Hardknott on the way home!

matther01

Got a job interview tomorrow so went to Brocton to clear my head this morning.

Incredible sunshine views and hardly anyone around, some great singletrack.

Still managed an OTB on a really steep rocky descent and startled a couple of stags with furry antlers

Wish everday could be like today.

scruzer

road biked Rosedale/Fryup Dale/Danby/Leaholm/Ugthorpe/Sands End/Whitby/Egton/Cropton/Rosedale. (North Yorks)

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Left for work at 6.30am and got back 7.40pm so no riding for me.

marvincooper

Just work and back but the usual 50 miles felt soooo different with the heat. Not harder, just like my route had been picked up and dropped in Italy or somewhere. Feels weird!

Road ride over Cannock Chase taking in a few hills then a cold can of coke or two at Birches valley soaking up the sun. That was followed by a climb up stile cop then a 20 mile flat as a pancake TT back home.

It’s a hard life.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

went over to my folks to fix their Telly, and of course went by bicycle and tagged 13 miles on the way back

lex

14 mile commute up and over the South Downs into brighton. Country lane, farm track, ridge line, single track through stanmer park, down to the seafront and topped of by riding along the seafront with a hottie on a chopper. The complete ride.

Pics available.

matther01

Dog – you always seem to ride trails with those weird animal cams that go off when there is sign of movement! 🙂

Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

A post work 20 mile spin in to the peaks from Sheffield – parks, lady canning, roman road, blacka, home. A great time with mates and to think and confirm that I made the right decision about work today.

samuri

Work. But it’s not a problem, it’s a nice ride.

chives

LOL at matther01 !

As for me; nowhere since last Tuesday – strained a hamstring – doh!

sunnrider

A little ride along the coast today.
    Wolf Tooth 30t ring and the Leonardi cassette all holding up well.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

Dog – you always seem to ride trails with those weird animal cams that go off when there is sign of movement!

no mates to take the picture 😥

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Where did you ride today?’ is closed to new replies.