Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Where did you go this weekend?
  • radoggair
    Free Member

Another day exploring Glentress. Headed over towards the turbines you can see from mast at top of black. Found another cheeky trail, only about .5km long but different. Headed down a few switchbacks , crashed and fell 30ft down a steep ‘cliff’ (thanks to the trees for stopping me, but no thanks to the branches which scraped the hell out of me, including my ass). Got an oil leak on my front brake but only found that out during next downhill section when i noticed that the silver lever thing on my right hand didn’t make any difference to my speed if i pulled it or not! AAAarrrgh, but positive note, HUB fixed and re-bled it for me then and there. Cracking job 8) Seen some more trails i wanna try next time

MoreCashThanDash

Quality day at home with the kids on Saturday while MrsSwadey went shopping in peace and quiet, then rode the “Midland Monster” sportive on Sunday – only did the short course (71 miles), cracking event, shame it clashed with Crickhowell and Merida and the Mc-Etape etc!

the_pilot
    Free Member

Dalby Forest, single speeding, checked out the Dalby red route on the ss29er to see how much SSUK09 is gonna hurt. Had good weather, trails were nice and found out I was fitter than I thought:)

Trekster

Sat I had this to tend to from 7am course setting till 5pm clearing up

http://chrisfrear.photium.com/portfolio57043.html

Too knackered on Sun to do anything

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Where did you go this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.