where can I get the I Pay Road Tax shirts / tops from?

Home Forum Bike Forum where can I get the I Pay Road Tax shirts / tops from?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • where can I get the I Pay Road Tax shirts / tops from?
  • scandalous

All the big sizes seem to have gone!

“A clever shirt.” The Economist (April 2011).

Really? Is it clever to look like a ****?

discoduck

I wouldnt wear one of those, just out of principle ! If you want to display road tax buy some number plates as well, I,m all for clever T Shirts, i;ve got a few poigniant ones myself, for me that would be a too finer line between who the **** is ?

The rider or the driver

If you want to get your point across to drivers that badly buy a bike trailer and put some plackards on it and then ride round round-a-bouts all day !

😐

jimjam

Where can I get a “I pay vehicle excise duty actually” shirt?

Premier Icon Garry_Lager
    Subscriber

Seems a bit mixed messaged that ipayroadtax – genuinely don’t know what it’s driving at. Is it – ‘See me on this bike here? I’m paying nowt, lad. Here’s a big picture of a tax disc to remind you of the £135 you’re shelling out for permission to take your shit car commute‘.

Or is it ‘There’s actually no such thing as road tax, fnar fnar – I pity the fool who does not grasp contemporary legislative nomenclature.’

Or maybe a more sober ‘Actually I do pay ‘road tax’ just like you because I also own a car, so just chill OK?

What gives?

TiRed

I have a white medium that is really too large for me and I’m normally a medium. If anyone wants it, drop me a line.

adampridmore

Is there an ‘I don’t pay road tax’ tshirt, cause I don’t?

endurancenut

Where can I get a “I pay vehicle excise duty actually” shirt?

+1

I was thinking a “I pay council tax” t-shirt would be more to the point.

Seems a bit mixed messaged that ipayroadtax – genuinely don’t know what it’s driving at. Is it – ‘See me on this bike here? I’m paying nowt, lad. Here’s a big picture of a tax disc to remind you of the £135 you’re shelling out for permission to take your shit car commute’.

Or is it ‘There’s actually no such thing as road tax, fnar fnar – I pity the fool who does not grasp contemporary legislative nomenclature.’

Or maybe a more sober ‘Actually I do pay ‘road tax’ just like you because I also own a car, so just chill OK?’

What gives?It means: roads are paid for from general taxation, not from vehicle tax, so therefore all taxpayers pay ‘roadtax’.

Not as snappy on a shirt though, granted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘where can I get the I Pay Road Tax shirts / tops from?’ is closed to new replies.