Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • where can i get a replacement hydrapak bladder from?
  • sadexpunk

mines just ripped off at the top, so i need a replacement. im perfectly happy with the pack (hydrapak overflow), so just need a new bladder really, but…. its got a clip at the top which will obviously need to clip onto my bag.

its a 3 litre bag with a top like this…..

all the hydrapak bladders i see for sale are a new design (mines pretty old now), so will i just need to suck it up and buy a whole new bag? :-/

thanks

sam_underhill

The hydrapak shapeshifter bladders are excellent, but they are equally hard to find. I bought my last one from merlin when the had the pack including bladder on mega mega discount. It seems that not many places stock the bladders though.

Esme
    Free Member

Would this Decathlon bladder work?
    (They also sell bladders with a screw cap and “plain top”, so don’t pick up the wrong type)

sadexpunk

That’s the problem, I just don’t know :-/

Can’t see a clip at the top tho so probably not….

Esme
    Free Member

Just cut the clip (with its tape) from the old pack, loop it through the new one, and hand-stitch the tape-ends together. A 5-minute job!

z1ppy

Have you tried contacting Hydrapack, to see if they will cover it under warranty? (worth asking)

I think your going to struggle to get one with a clip, the newer hydrapack’s come with a slot on the top of the closure clip and the rucksacks usually have a velcro tab that wrap round that slot. Any chance of removing the clip off and bodging (obviously in a best way possible) it onto a new one? (as mentioned above)

sadexpunk

certainly dont mind bodging, but not sure on my chances of success. what i dont want to do is buy a bladder, find out its no good to me then have to buy a whole new pack anyway :-/

nickdavies

Can you not use something else with the same fittings? Evoc do one that would probably fit http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/evoc-hydrapak-bladder-insulated-2l/rp-prod113491?gs=1&gclid=CKGrkIv05McCFUu6Gwod7uMLug&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edit and I reckon this is the same as hydrapak rebranded, mine is identical but 3l http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nathan-hydration-bladder-2l/rp-prod135954

hainman
    Free Member

That Evoc one Nick posted the link to is Identical to the Hydropack bladder that came with my bag

sadexpunk

this is what ive got left to play with. clip one side, velcro the other.

would supergluing it to the side of a new bladder work do you think, or would the glue knacker the new bag?

EDIT: grrr that didnt work well did it 🙂 anyone know how to insert an image from google+?

sadexpunk

just trying to show this pic again, if it doesnt work i give up 🙂

tis voodoo how i got that to work!! anyways, thats what im left with at present….. 🙂

z1ppy

errm it might be working for you but I can’t see a picture just 2 “no entry” signs.. anyone else? (maybe privacy setting on the pictures?)

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Hydrapaks are now difficult to find and imo are the best I have used to date.

Fox being the worse.

Cougar

Is the clip hugely important or could you just do without? It’s not likely to fall out of the bottom is it?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘where can i get a replacement hydrapak bladder from?’ is closed to new replies.