Where are you riding this fine weekend?

Home Forum Bike Forum Where are you riding this fine weekend?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Where are you riding this fine weekend?
  • Dave

Looks like a change from grim-o-vision riding this weekend with a blue sky theme and rare sighting of the glowing globe in the sky.

Me, Sim and One Industries Olie are off to the Lakes for a bit of Cumbrian Classic riding.

We’ll be in the Red T4 Multivan so wave if you see us.

Where’s everyone else off to make the most of the blue skies and frozen ground?

slugwash

Off up to Wales with others for a weekend’s bivi riding on the Mach ‘n Back and I’m particularly glad the forecast’s cold and sunny and not wet and miserable 🙂

Ecky-Thump

Saturday – Snowdon

Sunday – Probably Calderdale

Premier Icon tommytowtruck
    Subscriber

I’m off out for a couple of hours in the sunshine around Rivi this afternoon when I get home from work.

wolly

Fremmington sunshine, hills and a nice coffee to finish 🙂

Winter Hill and Rivi for me 1st thing tomorrow morning, nice and frosty!

Premier Icon sandwicheater
    Subscriber

Sat-Tues I’m in Dumfries and Galloway playing on the bikes. Some one is even bringing a new Jekyll test rig to play on.

nosedive

nowhere probably, family duties (unless I can sneak an hour at wharnecliffe…)

I might take a ride around Baildon Moor/Shipley Glen, hopefully the ground will be a bit firmer than the mudfest it’s been for the last 3 months…

IHN

Cruzin’ da hood from Winchcombe wiv da Cotswold massiv, innit

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/blimey-remember-them-the-stw-cotswold-massiv-this-saturday-14th

[edit]and possibly bimbling round the FOD on Sunday

LoCo

In a shed somewhere in South Wales if I have time (unlikely) 😕

Saturday, Jedi session booked 🙂
    Sunday, family time, although may get out for a quick local blast

atlaz

If its icy, exploring the forests around the city here in Luxembourg. If its not icy then the road bike.

Taff

No idea yet, will be riding somewhere on SUnday morning, most likely South Downs but not sure yet.

_tom_

Working, just done 25 miles on the new road bike though 🙂

transapp

Maybe a short dusk blast this evening around the Bath hills, then tomorrow it’s picking up a bike for Mrs Transapp followed by the first ever family ride incorperating mini transapp. Never looked forward to a completly flat, short ride so much before!

Premier Icon 40mpg
    Subscriber

Bivvy ride tonight from Winchester up towards Andover, and back tomorrow morning to chip the frost off me ol’ joints.

tallgavin

Saturday – Surrey Hills practicing jumps for a few hours.
    Sunday – Surrey Hills longer general ride.

Weather looks good too!

Premier Icon pedalhead
    Subscriber

I shall be enjoying the sunshine in the Brecon Beacons. Woop!

Ladybower, probably Sat and Sunday!

GregMay

Wicklow mountains 🙂

jp-t853

At my parents who live at Keswick so I will be having blast over Castle Craggs one of my favourites

thomthumb

bivi tonight.

hit the roads down to the coast for brunch sunday am. 😀

3 hour road ride tomorrow in what looks like sub zero temps. At least the new club winter kit has arrived!

Sunday will be a gravel road tour on the MTB

matt23

Cwmcarn sat am then shopping in the afternoon for cushions! 😆

Rivington if lowey grants me permission! Start at 0600 before the walking knobs arrive.

Premier Icon GRAEMEJONES
    Subscriber

Hopton Woods on Sunday in glorious sunny Shropshire ( I hope 🙂 )

Bit of bouldering on Ilkley Moor tomorrow, then a nice couple of hours on the roadie on Sunday.

Sat – 2hr mountain bike training ride with various dills.
    Sun – 3hr road ride.

Both early doors so I can take advantage of the crisp mornings. 😀

bspoked

Been to Gisburn today, that’s probably it except for a towpath blast to the pub for Sunday Lunch.

Jamie

Just coming back from chesty problems, so just a 20-30m local road pootle.

stumpy01

CyB on Saturday. Going to try & get two laps of the Tarw trail in (40km) to see if I have enough in my legs to enter the Goldrush race at the end of March; I suspect not.

Then Sunday off to Penmachno, not sure if we’ll do the full loop or just the short loop, but will be good whatever.

Need to be on the road by 6am tomorrow morning, so not looking forward to that bit, but otherwise I can’t wait.

AND the helmet mount for my Christmas Muvi camcorder turned up today, so no doubt I will stack in spectacular session (probably before leaving the car park!!).

b r

Tomorrow we’ll be trying out the Trailbreak in Surrey.

trail_rat

scolty with some mates from work – swift coffee at the raemoir then weather dependant up over hill of fare and home on my jack jones

Premier Icon portlyone
    Subscriber

Sat: Healy Nab/Rivington (providing visa stamped in time) 😉
    Sun: Sale/Chorlton Water Parks, TPT, Cheshire lanes

Premier Icon yoshimi
    Subscriber

Portlyone – Loweys land is only over Rivington, it doersnt include the Nab…thats mine!

Might see you there but expecting it to be churned

+1 for wicklow mountains

Premier Icon portlyone
    Subscriber

yoshimi – I’ll be on my blue heckler, riding with a guilty, visa free look.

yetidave

tyding up some of the tree fell around falkirk’s new trails if I have time away from family stuff…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Where are you riding this fine weekend?’ is closed to new replies.