Where are you all riding this weekend?

Home Forum Bike Forum Where are you all riding this weekend?

Viewing 22 posts - 46 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Where are you all riding this weekend?
  • Premier Icon nedrapier
    Subscriber

No emm tee bee for me this weekend.

Errands, chores and bike fixing on Sat, mess about on the trials bike on Sunday morning, North London road ride in the afternoon.

matty456

Bedgebury Sunday before the really wet weather sets in! Mmmmmmmmm can’t wait for winter!?!

cmadd

No where ! Still waiting for my shoulder to heal after crashing in the ALps

Premier Icon howsyourdad1
    Subscriber

I’ll be out and about on the west coast of Sweden if it’s not wet

The Foxhunt, Ireland’s most epic MTB event. A helicopter, Gee Atherton and crashes galore. 450 rider mass start DH/enduroish type thing. I missed last years but 2011 was fantastic:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2p5TT9yFo[/video]

Daleswale, God’s meadow.

dannyh

Dark Peak tomorrow for me. Four or five choice ups and downs then back home for a takeaway cuzzer and cold lager.

Tidy.

Duggan

Not been out riding for ages so just a quick loop from Lyme Park across to the Roman Lakes for me. Couple of hours at most, might extend it if I feel OK though

superfli

Done my riding for the weekend a bit early. Spent the day getting soaked, muddy but very enjoyable dh’ing in kirchberg+kitzbuhel. Now is time for drinking at oktoberfest 🙂

carlos

Off to CYB in a couple of hrs, play on the new skills section today and maybe a cheeky bit of trail, then on the 60k Enduro route tomorrow. :)-

chives

Precisely nowhere, after last Sundays ‘racing incident’ (8hrs in A&E with suspected broken neck etc). I’ve been teetotal for nearly a week now thanks to my new morphine habit! Doh!

mooman

Gentle ride over Bedlinog today. Painful ride at Hereford cx race Sunday.

rewski

Out the door on north downs, or might drive over to pitch hill.

Gentle ride today exploring my new surroundings. Legs still stiff after being handed my ass by a girl when running on Thursday!

Tomorrow head for Ciarans Path and Devil’s Staircase in Glencoe.
    DOOM AWAITS.

_tom_

I’m working so I’ll probably do a quick 5-6 mile road ride after work today then a hung over ride to go pick my car up before work tomorrow afternoon 🙁

oldgit

Cross race in a few hours.

Sunday, a 100km plus ride with a detour to take in a local Hill Climb event.

Which is about as good a weekend as it gets in ‘my’ book.

b r

Lakeland monster miles event up in Keswick on my CX bike

Us too, although we’ll be on MTB’s. Although my buddy who is local reckons the granny ring maybe handy later on.

velocipede

[quoteLakeland monster miles event up in Keswick on my CX bike

Us too, although we’ll be on MTB’s. Although my buddy who is local reckons the granny ring maybe handy later on.[/quote]

Us too – two of us on cross bikes and another 9 in the group on mtb’s – I’m hoping the cx’s give us a slight advantage and make an easier day of it, but we’ll see!!

hjghg5

We’re in Italy for the giro di lombardia so today was 53 road miles, 1300m of climb including the ghisallo.

Gawton dh this afternoon early doors road ride tomorrow then haldon with kids in the afternoon, all day Monday off to decide what to do then.

Most of the serps off here end up at grenoside 😆

Premier Icon FOG
    Subscriber

Wingeing at home with sinusitis which makes it impossible to breathe and produces fountains of unpleasant liquids through the nose.

Viewing 22 posts - 46 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.