• This topic has 57 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Where are you all riding this weekend?
  • postierich
    Free Member

In the middle of ripping my front room to bits but planning on riding Gisburn this weekend as i have never been looking forward to some trail centre miles!
    So make me jealous where you all going?

Rich

jedi

im coaching the nirvana cycles guys then filming my next vblog tomorrow, riding herts all day sunday 🙂

flip
    Free Member

Redditch cycle jumble tomorrow, then riding Sunday.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

North York Moors.

fasthaggis

I shall be ripping my bathroom to bits(so I feel your pain) 🙄
    Going to down tools and do the club reliability run on Sunday (75mls).
    Trying MTFU and ignore my tuna tin related injury 😥
    Alcohol is almost helping 😀

ton

hhmmm, caingorms………….in my head 😉

ask1974
    Free Member

40km organised trail ride in the Surrey Hills. Haven’t done an organised ride what… ever! Quite excited 🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Come out with me & Steve Ton, steady away.

tazzymtb

having my legs ripped off by a very fast man on little pink 29er in preparation for the “riding a bit quicker than usual” time of year

then going for a chilled ride with some SS beardy types to see how much more of cannock has been ruined by the forestry chimps, it’ll soon just be follow your dad and miles of wasteland

ton

essel, i would love to mate, but off the bike still.
    when i get mended i will make one in tho.

emac65
    Free Member

Llandegla,first ride away from the Chase this year Rich ! But now the woman is all mended & can drive herself around again I shall be playing catch-up big time,hurrah !

mattrgee
    Free Member

Skills course with Ed Oxley on Saturday at Gisburn, then might head over to Ladybower on Sunday.

crispybacon
    Free Member

A ride on Dartmoor on Sunday with a STW member who has a birthday hopefully with a few others too 🙂

ben10
    Free Member

gisburn for me

leec247
    Free Member

Hoping to hit the quantocks in between painting the lounge and sorting the garden but the wife’s off out with friends tomorrow so it mite be an all day outing!!!!!

kerv
    Free Member

Thetford for me, last round of the winter series.

Sandwich

Cut Gate if it’s dry, apparently.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Shame that Ton, but look forward to it sometime.

johnmcki
    Free Member

Mugdock Park on Sunday.

zangolin
    Free Member

MiniDH FoD

crispo
    Free Member

Longridge fell on Sunday for me!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Local road tomorrow morning, local woods in the afternoon with the daughter.

Sunday a 65 mile reliability ride with the club.

Monday no work and showing a lad from work the alpine resort of Cannock chase.

Tuesday no work again and another 60+ road miles with a couple of retired guys from the club.

A very long weekend. 😀

dobo
    Free Member

gorrick on sunday maybe

kayak23

Woburn sands, getting rad.

emmodd
    Free Member

I’m going to try Cut Gate tomorrow – went last weekend and was horrible coming down North America but the way up was fine if a little muddy in places.

Going for a play at Stainburn on Sunday though.

DT78
    Free Member

Gorrick on Sunday, really looking forward to it

amodicumofgnar

Not sure tomorrow then west of Sheffield(?) on Sunday, re-scheduled Dark and White trailquest from Longshaw.

lee93
    Free Member

Winlatter for me tomorrow not sure where Sunday might go to newcastletion as maybie is still closed 🙂

kilo

Trailbreaks 40km in Surrey on saturday and supposedly gorrick on sunday – trying to get some fitness for Tour of Flanders

pottsathome
    Free Member

Mabie the morro for me then ae or drumlanrig Sunday with the missus and the boy

I_Ache
    Free Member

Ladybower on Sunday for the new bikes first big ride.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jedi Simon is looking forward to it, would be really interesting to know what you work on with them.

@ask & @kilo, I saw the orange waymarkers and tape hanging in trees around Winterfold and Pitch today, good luck with it but it’s a pity you miss so much of the decent singletrack in favour of the marked permissive route.

No riding for me tomorrow, I got out three times this week and Twickenham tomorrow so happy days.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Machen mountain, Garf mountain, Castell Coch on way home 😀

iomnigel
    Free Member

Straight out of my door local Manx trails.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Afan on Monday with the new ht!

ringothegringo
    Free Member

A very wet but fun Penmachno followed by a spot of bruncheon in Betws y Coed – my bathroom has been in bits for two yeasr now – you only live once!

timber

Boring shop based guff on Saturday, hoping for a Sunday ride something like this
    Over the Allt to gauge wetness and then the Llangorse contour and Bwlch Ridge descent if it doesn’t seem so bad.

MussEd
    Free Member

To my work and back only…Porty prom will feel my wrath! But in balance booked my Alps trip tonight…sweeet!

PinGlasgow
    Free Member

Hopefully Arran

jruk
    Free Member

East Dartmoor for me on Sunday. Meeting at 8 in Yarner carpark if anyone is up for it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.