Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Where are we all riding this weekend, if we ever stop arguing?
  • Jenga
    Free Member

Seems to be a day for arguments so the usual Friday thread is missing. Where's everyone off to in the glorious sunshine that we've been promised?

Me? Long Mynd on Saturday.

BoardinBob

Fire Tower Trails tomorrow for me

foxyrider
    Free Member

Dont know. I'm working Sat, one mate has a broken neck, my wife has bad hips, antother mate has found out about trials motorbiking and the other may or may not be down for the weekend 😯 . Hmm – mental note – change wife and move closer to other people who mountain bike 🙂

Pook

Wharncliffe. What of it?

glenh
    Free Member

Wrong!
    No you're not.

lowey

Snowdon Ranger

Jenga
    Free Member

Wrong!
    No you're not.

Yes I am. Wanna make something ov it?

Gilles

Mendip sunday

nicks
    Free Member

if i recover from my man flu before sunday Surrey hills

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Gonna do the Beinn a ghlo circuit on saturday

saxabar
    Free Member

Still deciding. Either up and around Talgarth/Brecon/Talybont for the weekend, or Afan/Glyncorrwg/Margam followed by Cwmcarn Sunday morning.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Exmoor on Saturday but dunno Sunday, might pootle on the Mendip.

higgo
    Free Member

Snowdon Ranger for me too.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

TJ, with the forecast as it is, the Beinn a Ghlo circuit will be an absolute belter tomorrow. Quite envious

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

quick local run tomorow morning and then on the lash all day. Sunday will be a non starter.

chakaping
    Free Member

Swinley in morning.

crazy-legs

Going to recce a new off-road route for my commute into work tomorrow. Girlfriend is down at the moment but she's at a conference on Saturday morning so I'll have about 4hrs riding time to find myself a new route that doesn't involve glass-strewn narrow cycle paths down the side of a congested A road.

thomthumb
    Free Member

might crack out the road bike tomorrow – weather looks lovely.

sunday either take the new 'play' bike up the woods – local ride with my old man and his mate or a club ride at swinley (hmm not sure what to do…)

sv

Mournes.

Kunstler

Loch Eck route from Mr Wilson's book. It's a particular joy to set off on a ferry to the start of a ride on a sunny day. This however will be dependent on the nappy rash cream sorting out yesterday's chafing.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ta Captain – thats why we are going. Gonna be a belter.

Join in if you want – 10 am at blair athol

forge197
    Free Member

Not sure this weekend, at the Motorhome show tomorrow and need to get the van ready for conversion but might squeeze a circuit of Dalbettie on Sunday.

Andy_K

Iron Keld from Ambleside tomorrow i think, looking forward to it, and nice weather too!

Si
    Free Member

Hopefully….

Bovey to Hound Torr and back tomorrow via an assortment of trails
    Hound Tor and over towards Warren House, Cwmdown, Easdon etc Sun

deluded
    Free Member

Mendips on Sunday. Charterhouse route.

warton
    Free Member

peaks, with a local, can't wait

Edale loop taking in Jacobs descent on Sunday morning

carlos
    Free Member

Marple, Hayfield, Jacobs Ladder, Edale and back on Sunday, it's about time I did a propper ride.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Thanks for the invite TJ but going for a long walk with Mrs M and the dogs. Don't forget to post some photos

Junkyard
    Free Member

Snowdon ranger with those above.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Wife's birthday and Cycle Promotions sale in Chesterfield today but might squeeze in a local loop tomorrow.

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Have barely been out last 3 weeks due to holidays and family duties. Wife is taking baby out later so hopefully going to manage quick blast around Mereworth (Kent).

Really going to have to get my lights sorted to start building up the miles during the week – am starting to get new dad blimp.

Drac

Not riding have too much on again. 😕

oldgit
    Free Member

Off to Woburn in a few hours after work on the MTB.
    And Sunday I'll be racing around a school playing field on the crosser screaming 'please God make it stop'!

andywarner
    Free Member

NYM on Sunday. try and find a new descent down into rosedale from anna's cross.

Coyote
    Free Member

Llandegla on Monday. The only advantage of being made redundant, I can ride in the week. 🙁

swavis

Heading to Aviemore later so will probably try and get that bit of Lairig Ghru singletrack above Rothiemurchus Lodge in. It's going to be a nice day for it.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Short roadie ride today with my French club.

Big race tomorrow. 1*50 kms lap, raced as seen, the circuit runs around Lac St Pardoux. It starts at 08:30. It's gonna be great.

taka
    Free Member

brownbacks stage 3 at lee quarry on mi new xc race machine 😉

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I WAS riding Aston Hill today. But stacked it quite badly at the beginning of my 4th run, which prompted an early exit. No A&E visit required though, so that was lucky.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Where are we all riding this weekend, if we ever stop arguing?’ is closed to new replies.