Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Where are all the 26 frames ??
  • trumpton
    Free Member

Fatoldgit there was a number of reduced straight 26inch forks from rockshox on the thread called bargain the other day.just go on the ops link and search for forks.

NS
    Free Member

Fatoldgit – I have some Manitou Skareb Comp TPC forks that i’m about to sell.
    Black 80mm travel air forks in very good nick – steerer only 165mm.

manton69

I still have all my 26 bikes as they have not worn out yet. I love my Whyte e-120 and have no reason to get rid of it. It weighs naff all and still has enough bounce for me. In fact I have an original Turner Burner that I take to the Alps each year and have so much fun on it, especially with an uppy downy post on, that I cannot find a reason to buy a new bike.

Wiksey
    Free Member

@Murray
    Sounds ideal, but I’ll have to pass for now (budget not quite there yet).

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Got a sliding dropout steel Voodoo Wanga with a pair of On One rigid forks that I keep thinking about building back up as a SS hack for the winter.

I bought a Shan 26 frame albeit a couple of years ago – transferred a load of bits off an old Enduro, bought a few new bits – cost me around £500 all in

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iLAz91]20200403_193707 (1)[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

spooky_b329

If any of you posters with 26ers up for grabs are near Edinburgh, please let me know 🙂 My brother has a 20 odd year old MTB with fairly recent replacement drivetrain and wheels etc he wants to re-use. Looking for a frame plus fork (so doesn’t need to be a straight headtube) that will take 26″ QR wheels. Probably 17-18″ but if anything crops up I’ll double check sizing and his budget 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Where are all the 26 frames ??’ is closed to new replies.