Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • when your bike costs more than your car and is cleaner too….
  • vondally
    Free Member

a) rejoice
    b)cry
    C) your priorities are right
    d) you have lost the plot

?

I have a view…………..

matt_outandabout

e) why is it clean? Should you not be riding it?

ruscle
    Free Member

C

getonyourbike
    Free Member

C

boltonjon

Hell yes. When i bought my Zesty this time last year, i worked out that it cost more than all my cars combined…..and i’d been driving for 19 years at that point

The king of Banganomics

Although i’ve now got the nicest car i’ve ever had, it still cost a 3rd of what my bike cost and the bike is much, much cleaner

In fact, i’ve yet to wash this car – but i’ve only had it 3 months 😀

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Haven’t owned a car worth more than my bike for years.
    Cars are just a tool, bikes are fun. 🙂

Irish_AL
    Free Member

never mind my bike……my forks cost more than my car 😆

lee93
    Free Member

+1 for just the forks costing more than my car….as its only worth £400-500 My full sus is the most expensive thing I’ve ever owned but love the fact I have fun. But don’t abuse the little old car still gets a full valet every month with the best wax I own just because I’m a valeter!

bm0p700f
    Free Member

I like cars but only now do I have a car worth less than my bikes and even though its a £500 car it is the best car I ever owned.

vondally
    Free Member

my eldest daughters bike is worth more than her car…..she carrys a bucket and water in the car plus sponge to clean the bike off….the car mechanically is brilliant however it has not seen a clean in 12months.

mrplow
    Free Member

My car has not been washed or properly serviced in the 4.5 years I have owned it. It has had only one oil change to celebrate it passing it’s MOT 2 years ago…nothing else service wise.

The bike gets licked clean.

Gribs

Current main bike is worth more than my current car. I like fast cars but got fed up with the cost so a slow car may as well be cheap (+ big and comfy)

aracer
    Free Member

I currently have 5 bikes each worth more than my car (one of which I classify as a “hack”). Need to get a more expensive uni though, as sadly I think my car is just about still worth more than that.

stewartc
    Free Member

No car, no problem

tomhoward

At one point I had £11k worth of bikes (new value) and no car. Still don’t have a car, but the fleet has reduced. A bit.

carbon337
    Free Member

1 of our cars was free… Says enough really. It did go through an MOT With no bills and came with 6 month on it too. Best car we’ve ever had. ’96 Honda Civic 1.4 vtec thoroughly recommend them.

lee93
    Free Member

mr plow – Member
    My car has not been washed or properly serviced in the 4.5 years I have owned it. It has had only one oil change to celebrate it passing it’s MOT 2 years ago…nothing else service wise.

The bike gets licked clean. 😆 😆 😆

kudos100
    Free Member

Both of my bikes are each worth more than my car, but are probably dirtier as I am lazy when it comes to cleaning.

My car is a little beaut though. Slowly doing her up. 🙂

meddle
    Free Member

E) sold car to buy a bike.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘when your bike costs more than your car and is cleaner too….’ is closed to new replies.