Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • When you get older……..
  • higthepig
    Free Member

Do your finger nails grow quicker?
    Mine seem to need cutting every couple of weeks now. Do I need to start looking for a cardigan, comment on how young policeman are looking, and bemoaning the "yoof" of today and advocating National Service for them?

Pembo
    Free Member

If you look at young fit women and they don't even know you are staring at them you are officially old.

uplink
    Free Member

Do your finger nails grow quicker?

no, your fingers are getting shorter

verses

I'm not sure how old you mean by 'older' but at 34 I've been quite disturbed at how frequently I need to trim mine of late!

higthepig
    Free Member

no, your fingers are getting shorter

That'll explain why I spend more time picking my nose at work, cheers for that! 😀

amplebrew

I've found that I've started to sound like my Dad 🙂 lol

sockpuppet

it's just time passing quicker

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Wait until you get the hair growing out of your ears and nose and your eyebrows go mad

fadda

lol @ TJ – you too, eh!

higthepig
    Free Member

Wait until you get the hair growing out of your ears and nose and your eyebrows go mad

can i not miss that stage out and just go for the cardigan, pleaaassssseeeee……………….

Suggsey
    Free Member

Found in a night club that I was 'dad' dancing, I am only 45 but think I may be officially old 😛

hug
    Free Member

Wife insists on strict "mad" eybrow avoidance measures (upon meeting my older brother she suggested comb them up & back to cover the bald patch0

tinribz
    Free Member

Apparently your finger nails do get thicker with age, not sure about growing faster, perhaps they don't wear down as quick. You know your old when when you have to use scroll on the drop down menu when filling in on line forms that ask for your year of birth

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You start thinking comfy slippers are a really good idea.

0091paddy
    Free Member

I cut mine about every week anyway.. 😕 21 btw.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘When you get older……..’ is closed to new replies.