Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • When to sell bike bits? Before, after christmas, or wait?
  • Northwind

Never really sure when’s the best time to sell, I’ve got about half a road bike and a million mtb bits to shift… Think I should whack them up now (when nobody has any money), wait til after christmas (when nobody has any money except from kids), or wait a bit longer? Or maybe used stuff goes well while nobody has any money?

Why is first world life so HARD?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If it’s on here anytime (especially as people are not allowed to post links the the CRC sale anymore)
    Just get the ad done and get it out there, winter is a great time for breaking stuff.

twohats
    Free Member

I’ve just made nearly £400 this past week selling some old parts.
    No time like the present if you ask me!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    weeksy

Everything will sell, time and date has little significance. It’s only the price and the item that will affect it.

redstripe
    Free Member

Between Xmas and New Year a lot of people are bored with time on their hands so browse more so than usual – I have always found this a great time to list and flog stuff (inc. unwanted presents) and have the time to do it before going back to work in the New Year.

Northwind

Hokay, cheers folks, seems like good advice!

geoffj

Not even a vague list of goodies to tantalise us?
    *is dissapoint*

tang
    Free Member

A million mtb bits? Get cracking lad, ad should be ready for next Christmas!

Northwind

I’ve had some of these brakes hanging in the garage for ages. Er, 6 spare sets, that’s normal right?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘When to sell bike bits? Before, after christmas, or wait?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts