Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • When someone yells at you from their car…
  • Cougar
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I usually meet it with – ‘That’s no what yer maw said to me!’.

Doesn’t always make sense, but makes me happy.

Cougar

Actually, this one is probably more relevant to this forum,

hatter

I have been known to blow kisses at them, usually as they’re sat in the traffic queue they were evidently so desperate to get to.

drlex
    Free Member

I either blow a kiss like Hatter, or like the penguins in Madagascar, “smile & wave; just smile & wave”.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m a “blow a kisser”

Or the Italian “wave 😀

dabble
    Free Member

Is it a wave with a loosely closed fist? That won’t help matters.

singletrackmind

I wave frantically with a beaming smile , like ” Hi , Nice to see you. Havent seen you for ages , Im so happy . ” I then note the reg number with an acronym.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m usually the one doing the shouting 😳

Northwind

Any time anyone shouts anything at my brother, he replies “TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE”. It rarely makes any sense but does cause a lot of confusion.

sangobegger
    Free Member

Show him yer muscles/six pack. That’ll scare the crap out of him (its always a him)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

This thread needs a bit of muddydwarf.

Edukator
    Free Member

I used to give chase, just follow them wherever they went, but after a guy ran a red light across the biggest main road around here trying to get away I gave that up.

D0NK

Wave madly and smile or blow kisses…
    or just give them the finger, depending on my mood.

D0NK

Any time anyone shouts anything at my brother, he replies “TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE”. It rarely makes any sense but does cause a lot of confusion.

So’s your face!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Did somebody call? 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Was only telling a mate about it at the weekend md. We 😆 ‘d. (Still haven’t had a chance to use it.)

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Do you want to borrow an axe?

simmy
    Free Member

I was stopped at some lights in the car earlier when a Lad walked across the Road who was very feminine looking.

Some Chavs in the Chavvy Astra next to us yelled ” are you a Man or a Woman ” obviously used to this kind of reaction, the Lad yelled back ” suck me **** and you will find out ” 😯

My Student and I just burst out laughing, along with some other guys who were outside a pub having a cig.

The Chavs looked absolutely gobsmacked. Top respect to the Lad for the comeback.

brakes
    Free Member

Did they find out?

simmy
    Free Member

The Lad went into a Takeaway and the Chavs were praying for the lights to change as they were getting stick from everyone who heard what they said 😀

Serves them right for being rude to people. They moved off like a Formula 1 driver when the lights went Green 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s amazing how the clever ****s can’t handle a clever response, you can sometimes see them struggling to process that they have just been outplayed.

Not on the road but a classic

http://junkee.com/the-seven-most-embarrassing-things-that-happened-on-last-nights-qa/31848?utm_source=editorial&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=article_31848
    about half way down the page – taking on the Executive Director of Human Rights Watch…..(some links from the site are potentially slightly NSFW)

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘When someone yells at you from their car…’ is closed to new replies.