Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • When is one too old for skinny jeans?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And when do we get to see the photos?

😳

brakes
    Free Member

my thighs barely fit into relaxed fit jeans let alone regular

+1
    loose fit only here

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

loose fit only here

Went through years of living my life to the words of a Happy Mondays song too. Things are gonna change big style 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That building in the background of that picture of that geek with the big glasses, that looks like Balfron Tower, what is just a few hundred yards from me.

Erno Goldfinger, innit?

Actually, it’s not Balfron, but Trellick, in Ladbroke Grove.

Similar, but subtly different. Such gems will surely feature in a future edition of the New-type AA: Architectural Appreciation thread which is on Tuesdays on the Chat Forum.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Everyone on here dresses in supermarket denim

I don’t.
    I haven’t had any denim since I was 18.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is Glenkerry House, which is a baby version. Co-operatively owned, this building.

Carradale House sits in the shadow of Balfron (that’s Balfron behind).

All these Goldfinger buildings sit bang next to motorways. Urban ugliness at it’s very best.

derp
    Free Member

Went through years of living my life to the words of a Happy Mondays song too. Things are gonna change big style

…allegedly.

It’s all weasel words until pics are provided.

cinnamon_girl

If you’ve got it, flaunt it.

Just check with the STW girlies first. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Pics will be provided.

The young ladies in the shop (and very lovely they were too) all seemed to think I looked really good in them. They said I had a nice ass (for my age 😡 ). I hope they’re not on commission…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

They were on commission.

And Crack.

thejesmonddingo

I was too old on 13/8/2010,having bought a pair that morning,and worn them for the first time that evening.They just don’t suit 55 year-old bifters ,do they?
    Ian

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And Crack.

Admittedly, they looked rather vacant – I thought it was just youthful lack of exuberance. Still, I did get offered a mobile number (that particular assistant was in her late twenties though) 😀

cinnamon_girl

Hmmmmmmm I reckon this puppy of yours is leading you astray. Have you infiltrated the dog-walking circle? 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It was the number for a support helpline. 😐

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Was it the number for the Samaritans or help the aged?

tazzymtb

Still, I did get offered a mobile number

it was for her nan 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

38 seconds
    36 seconds
    16 seconds

derp
    Free Member

The young ladies in the shop (and very lovely they were too) all seemed to think I looked really good in them.

Sales people being complimentary in order to sell something? Say it ain’t so!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘Incontinents Annoymous’

😐

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

100?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Some of these replies are really not that complimentary – they serve only to make me question my own treatment of others in recent weeks. I know Elfin was particularly hurt yesterday. I’ve obviously said things that make others want to hurt me 🙁

For that I apologise 😐

ronjeremy
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Some of these replies are really not that complimentary – they serve only to make me question my own treatment of others in recent weeks. I know Elfin was particularly hurt yesterday. I’ve obviously said things that make others want to hurt me

For that I apologise

and did you honestly think you would get a sensible answer on here, and on a Friday as well? Check in the mirror underneath your fisher price hair to see if you have ‘victim’ scrawled across your forehead!!

oh and in answer to your original question, probably not, but i’m the last person i would ask for fashion advice

derp
    Free Member

I know Elfin was particularly hurt yesterday. I’ve obviously said things that make others want to hurt me

Oh you!

tazzymtb

with regards to tight jeans,just model yourself on Vince Noir and you’ll be fine, but will need goth juice for the hair “it’s the strongest hairspray on the planet, made from distilling Robert Smiths tears”

EDIT: the above will only make sense if you’ve watched the mighty boosh

donsimon
    Free Member

Some of these replies are really not that complimentary – they serve only to make me question my own treatment of others in recent weeks. I know Elfin was particularly hurt yesterday. I’ve obviously said things that make others want to hurt me

For that I apologise

Don’t change. 😥

cinnamon_girl

Ignore those guys up there^^. They’re just bitching about your waist size. 🙄

Oh and that tosh about cyclists thighs! They just don’t cut it. 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

You need ridiculously skinny legs and no bum at all to make it work I think.

Pics needed.

yunki
    Free Member

if you’re having to ask the question.. then you are not very likely to be cool enough to carry it off.. skinny legs and adolescent bum or not..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

IDarcyLicker

derp
    Free Member

I assume DD is getting pissed enough to work up the courage to post his mid to late thirties pins?

emsz
    Free Member

You need ridiculously skinny legs and no bum at all to make it work I think.

so…skinny jeans (boy cut), vest, check shirt, and a military beenie. but then I’m a bit younger than you Deadly.

If you feel Ok, then go for it.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

emsz and darcy working the same look… I love it!

How are you emsz?

brakes
    Free Member

TSY=groomer

emsz
    Free Member

Yeah cool, Yeti. Placement ATM, working for a living!!

stuffs cool, Sara’s coming down soon, made late supper, looking forward to lie in tomorrow 😉

hows the dating game?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

brakes – I think I’m wasting my time on this one!

Exhausting emsz, I’m busy at work so not really had time. Got a date lined up for Sunday evening though. Are you and Sara coming to the SwinleySexyParty then?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I assume DD is getting pissed enough to work up the courage to post his mid to late thirties pins?

Only on no. 2 mate! I’m doing specials for philc. Would you like to subscribe to the list? 😀

emsz
    Free Member

Alas no Yeti, weekends are pretty precious at the minute, not to be funny, but a bunch of mountain bikers or my gf isn’t too much of a hard choice.

derp
    Free Member

Only on no. 2 mate!

Shouldn’t be much longer then 8)

Alas no Yeti, weekends are pretty precious at the minute, not to be funny, but a bunch of mountain bikers or my gf isn’t too much of a hard choice.

Oi! Stop using this thread as MSN. Talk about DD’s midlife crisis jeans or GTFO 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Eh? What? [insert smiley] Dissapointed Face [/insert smiley]

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 155 total)

The topic ‘When is one too old for skinny jeans?’ is closed to new replies.