• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by TedC.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • When do you think the BBC will realise…
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

That we have already realised they have started to repeat everything?

Looking forward to this

whitestone
    Free Member

I take it you’ve never seen Dave?

sobriety
    Free Member

Youtube of what I keep thinking of

Don’t worry, it’s work/child safe

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

But the positive is no more EastEnders

Moe

But the positive is no more EastEnders

Yes, and just maybe folk will realise they can co exist without SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER! …… but probably not.

Poopscoop

All of the channels are just full out repeats. I didn’t know that people even complain about it anymore. I don’t mean that you are moaning op, I mean in general.

Ironically most of the stuff I do actually watch on the gazilion channels out there are regurgitated BBC output. Particularly documentaries etc.

Big fan of BBC output, repeated or not. You seen most American shows other than the “big hitters”? Absolute junk.

tinribz
    Free Member

Well with 5 Billion a year tax free you’d hope they came up with so thing decent. Personally I’m content not watching.

Poopscoop

Absolutely.

scuttler

Diego Maradona (2019 film from makers of Senna) on ch4 tomorrow (Saturday) night.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

I think the Beeb should provide some ‘dramatic readings’ of some of the juiciest forum topics, maybe with an ambient tune in the background.

9/11 threads are always a good place to start.

TedC

I think the Beeb should provide some ‘dramatic readings’ of some of the juiciest forum topics, maybe with an ambient tune in the background.

Dead Ringers/Penelope Wilton style would work.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘When do you think the BBC will realise…’ is closed to new replies.