Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • When do you finish for Christmas??
  • carlos
    Free Member

If you haven’t already finished work for a Christmas break when does it start for you and when are you back in??

I was looking at finishing today and returning to the office on 4th Jan, but I’ve been advised by the boss not to come back until the 9th Jan, as he isn’t due to his kids being off until then. 🙂

Nice little extra weeks paid holiday… thank you very much

Carlos

Bregante

Finish tomorrow but back in Wed, Thurs and Friday next week. Could be worse.

scotroutes

Last weekend in October.

Back in at the end of March.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    avdave2

In about 32 minutes and not back till the 9th

IHN

Officially, 12:00 tomorrow, back on the 3rd.

The winding down started at 9:00 Monday morning.

Cougar

I don’t finish till Friday, but am shirking from home today and tomorrow. I to am not back till the 9th.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Midnight tonight. Back on Jan 10th. Just trying to compose an out of office message that touches but doesn’t cross the line of unprofessionalism.

chorlton
    Free Member

I’ll finish tomorrow and then back Tuesday. Seems to be lots of lazy lumps about. 😀
    Before you ask, I’m only posting on here because it’s brew time.

timraven

About Midnight Xmas eve, then back in on 27th. The joys of working in a pub.

fasthaggis

60 mins 🙂

Northwind

I’m on til whenever we all lose our shit tomorrow, probably mid afternoon… But then off til the 4th of January so that’s OK

ton

5pm tomorrow. back in on Wednesday 28th.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

11am tomorrow.

They open the social club at work at 1230 tomorrow, £1.80 a pint, it’ll be carnage. Thankfully I have the wee yin to pick up from school at 1430, so have a great excuse not to make an arse of myself, and be dying on xmas eve…..

iainc

They open the social club at work at 1230 tomorrow, £1.80 a pint, it’ll be carnage.

….aye, only in the Shire….. 🙂

prawny

Sometime tomorrow between 2 and 5pm. Off until thursday, planning to be drunk most of thurdsay and friday.

Business as usual from the 2nd. (I work in insurance so being drunk is also business as usual)

andy4d

Finish 8pm sat. Back in 8am Monday. Christmas day is just the day off (retail sucks at this time off year). At least I am not working on Christmas day like some others are.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Iain, I’m sure where you live in the Scottish midlands would still have such fine establishments, if it wasn’t such a post industrial wasteland…

Life sciences sector booming in the Shire!.

mrchrispy

about 20 mins at this rate…..i am struggling to stay on target

molgrips
    Free Member

Just about…. now!

the-muffin-man

5pm tomorrow. Could easily finish now though as the phone has hardly rung all week.

Return 8am on 3rd.

ste_t
    Free Member

10pm Christmas Eve. Back in 9am on 26th.

Being the boss and being a Scrooge comes back to bite me in the ass

Ro5ey
    Free Member

9pm tomorrow night … Full day on Wall St. 🙁

I’m not doing boxing day (tuesday) which the yanks don’t celebrate and again Wall St open all day…. but sometimes its good to do that one… when we, as a family, are due around the MIL’s 😈

Yesterday till 4th – work for myself, so get to choose, as the job I’m on can wait

lambchop
    Free Member

18.15 on Christmas Eve. Back in on 30th

P-Jay
    Free Member

Finish tomorrow at 5pm.

Back in Weds, Off Thurs (booked Holiday) back in Friday and back to work on the following Tues.

My Wife is pretty much working every day I’m not because we can’t get childcare over Xmas. Although she’s not working Xmas Day which is a plus for us.

I’d moan, I don’t have much to do between Xmas and New Year, but as I have to take it as Holidays I’d rather use them in Summer.

ajantom

Last Friday, and back on the 3rd.

Just need to shift this effing cold and I’ll go for a ride 🙁

maccruiskeen

I thought I finished last week – turns out I’m actually finishing tomorrow…. maybe – I’ll find out then whether I’ve got work I need to do over xmas/new year or not. Hopefully not.

iainc

Life sciences sector booming in the Shire!

no wonder, it’s like a micro-chasm of Darwin experiments on inbreeding 🙂

fifeandy
    Free Member

Off in about 30mins – work year 2016 will not be missed.
    Back on the 4th.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Finish lunchtime tomorrow, back in on the 4th

brassneck

Back in next week for a day (thank you Openreach) but off tomorrow lunchtime.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

no wonder, it’s like a micro-chasm of Darwin experiments on inbreeding

Says the farmer boy!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bregante – Member
    Finish tomorrow but back in Wed, Thurs and Friday next week. Could be worse.

Same as Bregante. Service industry here. Lowest of the low.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Finished earlier today. Back on the 4th

mark90
    Free Member

Lunch time today, off till the 3rd. The missus will finish at about 8pm on the 25th.

Gary_M
    Free Member

3:30pm ish tomorrow, been winding down since August though 🙂

Back on Tuesday, early finish on Friday again, back on Monday then off Thursday/Friday.

Plan on riding tomorrow as will be nice to ride in daylight for about 15 minutes, then again Babs may put a damper on that plan.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Don’t know. Was meant to be 0900 Xmas eve but looks to be 12 hours later now. Not 100% sure I’ll be back for Xmas. Second year in a row!

Merry Christmas to you all and stay safe!

fruitbat

Finished today – as in retired 😀

Been working 2 days per week since June but the full retirement is definitely the way to go.

Mrs Fruitbat also retired yesterday 😀

smiththemainman
    Free Member

^^^^Thread finished!!!^^^^
    I was about to say 15 minutes.

lowey

Tomorrow lunch time till the 9th

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘When do you finish for Christmas??’ is closed to new replies.