Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • When do we get to elect the Head of State?
  • miketually
    Free Member

They seem nice and are good for tourism.

France killed all their royals and now nobody goes there on holiday.

Some people need to visit this page: http://republic.org.uk/what-we-want/monarchy-myth-buster

GrahamS

I heard recently, through a very reliable source, that the Queen essentially controls the entire world through a secret organisation of paedos, masons and the Catholic church. (And MK-Ultra was in there too I think).

That being the case I think we’re probably better off keeping her on our side. Don’t you??

She appears fairly fond of Blighty and she had a couple of nice gaffs here, so perhaps she’ll spare some of us when the reptilian overlords come for The Harvesting.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m guessing you have the answer to the question then CountZero…

If folk are debating the election, which applies to but one part of Her Majesty’s Government, we should look at the bigger picture, especially if the democratically elected representatives are then spied on in an undemocratic fashion…

Though vinyl has it’s traditional charms, it’s a bit of a burden to carry around, not to mention all the dirt that accumulates in the grooves.

Bit like the monarchy really…

How’s about that Pop Pickers!

matt_outandabout
    jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Good work Matt, have to say, I didn’t realize he was keeper of Palace of HolyroodHouse

What if his Auntie with her funny plughole had been working with the Privy Council for a significant amount of time…

neilthewheel

Is he bringing n the dessert course?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What do we need to do to get pudding?

If only we had discussed this recently, read the book that was very well recommended yet JHJ? The one that gave you loads of answers?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

When did we discuss the election of a new head of state?

Must’ve missed that…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mostly just all the BS about the HoS having lots of power and all that. Replacing was probably covered but I’m sure you didn’t read any of the replies you didn’t like…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What, the head of state of the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand among many others all being the same person…

Nope, definitely no power there.

Anyhoo, want to make a guess on why the Keeper of the Palace of Holyroodhouse’s Auntie may be relevant?

Might even have an effect on history down Tasmania way if you’re lucky…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

BigDummy
    Free Member

We do not get to elect the Head of State. The lizards like to distract us with these tricks of so-called “democracy”.

Anyone know who this is?

Makes you think…

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Yes, Mrs Windsor and her representatives are completely apolitical…

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis

We’ll see in the next few days how non-poitical she is in regard to choosing the new government…

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/queen-palace-coup-miliband-snp-cameron-huitson-345

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yes, Mrs Windsor and her representatives are completely apolitical…

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
    With every historian pointing out that it had nothing to do with the queen and resolved a complete political deadlock. See JHJ’s previous rambling & ranting thread for the conclusions from multiple sources on the topic.
    Doing something in the name of is not the same as them doing it, especially with ceremonial positions.

onehundredthidiot

Hamilton is the premier peer in Scotland. Keep the royals but get rid of this bollocks.

piemonster

I’d like to see a vote function every now and then on this forum.

In general I ignore JHJs post as I now automatically assume anything he says is tripe, closing down the possibility of finding something true in amongst the morass of royal peso control lizards.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if the user in question is a double bluff designed to discredit.

GrahamS

Keep the royals but get rid of his bollocks.

Seems a bit harsh!

And I’m not sure where you’d find a tiny guillotine…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Seem to recall Epicyclo was in the Australian Civil Service at the time of the Whitlam coup and tells a different story to mike’s swift dismissal…

However, piemonster does raise a point~ could there are any accounts on here whose job is to discredit dissent?

After all the Special Demonstration Squad used the names of dead children, to infiltrate various organizations which posed a threat to the status quo…

Much like GCHQ has online agents to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Back on topic, the uncle of the 16th Duke of Hamilton, Scotland’s premier peer and Keeper of the Palace of Holyroodhouse is in this picture, though his auntie is of real concern:

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

In this day and age Graham, we do have the option of keeping it bloodless…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So as a more useful thing that posting pointless pics…

What do you want the elected Head of State to do?
    The current one has no real power and can’t actually order anything, if you create something to vote for they probably will need something to do.
    What power would you give a head of state?
    Again what are they for if not a ceremony.
    Should they have power to direct the government?

I’d agree that moving to an elected second chamber is a good idea, the longer terms employed here in Oz (6 years) make sense and they can be more reserved and less election focused, but adding another layer on top seems a little pointless.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If your assumptions were correct, your questions would lead to the question:

What’s the point of a Head of State?

and we still have the issue of on whose behalf elected MPs and the Prime Minister are spied on by Special Branch and MI5…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Just in for jhj…

Get. A. Life.

Message ends.

BigDummy
    Free Member

could there are any accounts on here whose job is to discredit dissent?

If everything you reckon you know were actually true, the MI5 guardians of the lizard-paedo deep state would have you killed in a convenient “accident” involving auto-erotic strangulation. They wouldn’t be wasting their time setting up bogus log-ins on a mountain biking forum to undermine you.

I think. But saying that probably proves I work for the lizards. It’s tricky. 🙂

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The real issue here is the various methods of castration available…

martinh
    Free Member

When do we get to elect the Head of State?

After the revolution

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

cheekyboy
    Free Member

especially if the democratically elected representatives are then spied on in an undemocratic fashion…

How on earth do you spy on someone undemocratically ?

6079smithw
    Free Member

It’s 2015 – there’s no place for a ‘divine right to rule’ in this world.

People who say “it’s just tradition” or “it’s good for tourism” are just brainwashed apologists for child-eating, misanthropic, genetics-supremacist insanity.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

PARKLIFE!

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘When do we get to elect the Head of State?’ is closed to new replies.