Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • When did Youtube get soooooo damn slow?
  • SST
    Free Member

and yes, obviously I will click on “skip advert now” the millisecond I can.

Duh.

pictonroad

are you on Virgin? they have an issue with Youtube but they won’t admit it… I have 30mb on the speedchecker and can’t watch youtube wihout inerminable buffering.

dirtydog
    Free Member

No problem with Virgin here (only 20mb), both 720 and 1080 play fine.

Noticed a few american sites have been slow the last few days, I suspect it has something to do with the flooding.

Youtube can be a bit inconsistent at the best of times.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I’ve got very inconsistent results recently, SKY adsl approx 6MB connection. Sometimes their HD feed is fine, other times even SD is pap – this around the same sort of time in the late evenings.

maccruiskeen

are you on Virgin? they have an issue with Youtube but they won’t admit it.

surprised at how slow youtube was at my folks house (30MB Virgin Cable) compared to my place (5 miles from a 2mb BT exchange)

cp

no probs with virgin/youtube here

sbob
    Free Member

I will click on “skip advert now” the millisecond I can

How do you get rid of the ads?
    I don’t actually get them on my PC, but don’t know why. 😕

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

I also get problems on YouTube with virgin, hmmm.

robdixon
    Free Member

To be honest pretty much everything on Virgin doesn’t work – it’s not just youtube.

We’ve had 7 outages this year ranging from a few days to 4 weeks – even on the 100 meg product we get as little as 9 meg in the evenings. To be fair they always credit the bill for the loss of service, but don’t seem to be able to get the service working reliably.

They will be getting the boot from our household as soon as we’re out of the minimum contract term.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘When did Youtube get soooooo damn slow?’ is closed to new replies.